losing hair

trixipaws

Reaction score
my daughter was born with a full head of hair, but it seems to hav receded now its only at the back! my mum said some babies lose all of their hair! has anyone elses done this and when does it grow back?

Most babies tend to loose hair, especially from the sides from the way they lay..

it will grow back, but every baby is different..

bradley was born with a head full of hair and his dissapereard from the front, but i found it was due to washing his hair etc...

soon grew back though after a few months :hug:

Tia was born with a bright red shock of hair...and I was horrified. My grandmother had red hair and my mum loved teasing me saying that it will come up in my children...and I HATE it when my mum is right... Thankfully after a couple of days it all fell out and she was left with this fine downy hair all over...which turned into white blonde curly hair. Then I had it all cut off because it took nearly an hour to brush in the mornings..hehehehe. Yes...I did cry :cry:

Eefies all fell out except a triangle on the back of his head, all grown back now although he still doesnt have that much lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back