loosing plug

Mike

Reaction score
hi.

my wife ellie seems to be loosing her plug, she has said its a part clear part cloudy discharge.

does this sound like a plug???
aslo is this a sign of labour starting anytime soon???

You can lose ur plug anytime from days to weeks b4 labour starts. There's a pic of a plug in a post somewhere by lealea-depends how brave u r lol.
I lost my plug the day b4 labour this time and it was a bloody,red/brown mucousy lump about the size if a pound coin xx

I always thought the plug was bloody or at least pink? Sounds like it could just be discharge xx

Maybe a trip to docs to poss rule out thrush ny friend had bad thrush when pg that was lumpy. So maybe get it checked out x x

I went to an ante-natal class today where they said it can be just like a lump of jelly or it could have blood in it, and it can be lost any time and not to worry as it grows back and renews itself. As long as waters haven't started to leak, nothing to worry about.

I kept losing bits of it with my 2nd child from late 20s (weeks) she was late & had to be induced. Like mentioned above, it comes back. I'd only be concerned the whole thing came out in one (although you'd need to have seen one before or know about how big it can be to know this I guess!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back