Looks like I am back! No symptoms?!

C0606

Reaction score
Hello all!

I was on the forum religiously before with my first pregnancy and am now back here with my second. Found out last Tuesday, took a clear blue digi with 1-2 weeks since conception which is pretty much bang on with my calculations. I've taken another today which has come out at 2-3 weeks since conception and I'm 5 weeks since my last period so that's pretty bang on too! I've provided a sample to the doctors today ready to be put on the midwifes list.

Still very paranoid about increasing HCG levels and practically having zero symptoms however! Anyone in the same boat with nothing going on? :shock:

Oooh congrats! Not really in the same boat as Im 7 weeks along, but I had the same (nothing) the first 2 weeks I knew. Cant believe its 4 weeks tomorrow since I found out though!

Still not much going on apart from the occasional queasy-ness & no appetite since last week(only lasted for a few days), and light cramping (week 4-6 and has just come back today)

Hey! I'm 8 weeks 3 and still no symptoms just tiredness! I have had two scans and all is looking so far!

I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! Xxxx

Thanks guys!
I knew I was pregnant very early on just by 'knowing' so I suppose that's a symptom in itself just in my mind I feel that I had sore boobs, nausea, fatigue... all sorts! with my first pregnancy. I suppose it's taking reassurance that my levels have increased for the clear blue to have advanced in weeks anyway. I don't miss the constant anxiety that pregnancy brings!!

Welcome back! I remember you, you were a tri ahead of me I think? I had 0 symptoms with both my boys, 4 weeks with this bean and nothing yet so we'll have to see how we go!

That looks about right, a couple of months behind me you were by the looks. That's cool you remember me haha! Fingers crossed we are just too early to be experiencing much at all although the sound of a symptomless first trimester but with a healthy pregnancy sounds great!

Hi I'm 4w4d at the mo I did a clear blue digital last Monday and it came out 1-2 weeks I did another last night and that now says 2-3 so looks like it's progressing however I have no symptoms apart from occasional tender boobs that's it. I had a ruptured ectopic in April last year so I'm freaking out abit I just want some symptoms. So your not alone with the no symptoms xx

Don't fret. It's early days. Since I turned 6 weeks the only symptom I've had now is nausea but to the point of being sick & a constantly twitching eye. Almost feels like a constant hangover which I remember is similar to how I felt the first time round and everything was A-ok there!

I'm trying not to I had a ruptured ectopic in April last year and I had to symptoms with that until my tube ruptured at 5w2d so fretting about that really :( xx

I can imagine. Are they offering you an early scan?

Yes I will get an early scan but not until I'm 6 weeks as they say they won't see anything until then :/ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back