Did something stupid

TORino

Reaction score
So I have a test addiction and I am paranoid something is going to go bad so I thought I would use some clear blue conception indicator tests to see my HCG levels rising which would give me some reassurance.

I think I ovulated on 12/13th July which would make conception 3+ weeks ago
I did a test on Saturday afternoon which said 2-3 weeks. I did a test on monday afternoon which said 2-3 weeks. SO fully expecting to see a 3+ weeks tonight I have done my test and it still says 2-3 weeks :(

Am I being an eejit? Instead of reassuring me, doing this and my lack of symptoms has made me worried and paranoid. :sad:

Didnt wanna just read and run. Try not to worry though. From what I've read from some of the other girls on here, these things arent always particularly accurate.

I'm sure everything will be fine.
xxx

Clearblue say the fertility indicators are only accurate (or whaever accuracy they quote) if you use FMU. So your urine was probably weaker tonight and if you'd done it with FMU tomorrow it would say 3+. I realise you've done it at the same time of day but your urine could be different strengths each afternoon, I'd try with FMU. x

Last edited:
Try not to worry hun. Everyone's levels are different and your wee could have been more diluted! If you were going to do another test, I'd wait until next week at least, but sure you have nothing to worry about :hug:

xxx

Last edited:
Just re-read. Didn't realise you just did it. I think the fact that it's evening would have made a difference.

xxx

Please don't worry. As other girls have said a combination of they cannot always been relied on and the fact you did not use a FMU will make a difference.

Just try to relax as hard as it will be.

I am driving myself potty.

Do you think I should do the next one in the morning?

Your sample could of been diluted hunny, try again in the morning with your fmu x x

I done a good few clear blue and went from 1 to 2 up to 2 to 3 and then stayed there and had scann on tuesday putting me a week over what I thought so dont worry hun there not acurate for everyone, The important thing is that it says pregnant :)

Maybe try get an early scann if your that worried over it but im sure everything will be fine xxx

As others said really, conception indicators are not very reliable, and must be used with fmu, try not to stress, I know its hard but it will be ok! X

Now I am torn between doing another one tomorrow and waiting lol.

I really really hate this :(

dont do one chick....honestly...will drive hou insane..

how many weeks are you now?

xx

I'm 5 weeks according to lmp, but I only had sexy time once this cycle on 8th July and I reckon I ovulated around 12-13th July which would have made it more than 3 weeks since conception which is why I'm a bit worried. I had such a strong line when I tested before too on a FR.

I bought a 2 pack of tests so I still have one.

i was sure what date i conceived and then scan showed it was actually a day or two after i thought....so that could be the case with you. the little egg can travel before it is fertilised, if that makes sense...

what symptoms are you having...cos if you are worried by lack of them...i had absolutely none at 5 weeks...they didnt kick in til 6 weeks xx

I am weeing a bit more and my boobs have grown a tad but that's it. I'm concerned with my energy levels mostly. I feel completely fine and have done a lot of exercise this week and don't even feel a little bit tired. I don't have any AF type pains either which I had last time round which at least reassured me that something was going on down there.

i was still going to the gym and then suddenly at 6 weeks,....it hit me...honestly, try not to worry xx

Thanks Hun, your kind words mean a lot. I just have no idea how I'm going to get through the next few weeks. I'm trying to look forward to my holiday and keep telling myself whatever happens I'll be going on that etc but I don't want it to be the consolation prize iyswim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back