Did something stupid

I think I will yes, but I'm not going to have it for at least 3 weeks because I know the problems that can occur if you go too early.

yeah....i had mine at 6 weeks and 5 days and could see the heartbeat very clear :D

I'd also say stop testing, as you're possibly stressing yourself out over nothing. What will be will be...regardless of what a test tells you.

Some people have symptoms early on, others sail through their pregnancy and don't feel any different. As long as your not bleeding or having any other symptoms that would cause you concern, its all good.

Try to relax a little more , all will be fine

I found making the 12 weeks went quicker by making weekly milestones rather than longer ones, spread out docs appoint, early scan, coffee trip with a mate, weekend away, day out, booking in appointment, 12 week scan etc. Llast time doing it this was I spent less time worrying about the dangers of the first 12 weeks , and before I knew it , I was there X

I know I should quit it, I just cant help myself. I have calmed down a bit since earlier so thank you all you lovely ladies. I am going to try and keep myself busy like mentioned and hope for the best!

I've read the conception indicators are quite accurate or 1-2 weeks, but after that they get less and less accurate the further along you are.. try not to worry! Everything is probably OK! Maybe take some cheap tests just to see the line going darker and wait with the conception indicator for a few days so you can be more sure it will be 3+ weeks? It might not change over night even if you use FMU..

Hopeing and assuming everything is OK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back