Mamas and Papas pram

Min39

Reaction score
Hi, I have a lovely Mamas and Papas pram that I bought off someone else and am trying to find out what model it is. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

It's a carrycot type which you can take off and put a pushchair bit on. Its in red with tiny white flowers. The chassis is blue, with 4 wheels and a very big shopping basket underneath.

It can with matching apron, footmuff, canopy, rainwear and changing bag.

Can anyone help please:eh:

Min

can u put up a pic?! im afraid im a pram addict so i might know :blush: xxx

hi appreciate you having a look at this. Would be great if you could identify it for me. Thanks Min

Hi, I have a lovely Mamas and Papas pram that I bought off someone else and am trying to find out what model it is. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

It's a carrycot type which you can take off and put a pushchair bit on. Its in red with tiny white flowers. The chassis is blue, with 4 wheels and a very big shopping basket underneath.

It can with matching apron, footmuff, canopy, rainwear and changing bag.

Can anyone help please:eh: Thanks

Min

Attachments

• pram.JPG
    pram.JPG
    420.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
its an old style ultima hun :) the new style ultima raincover etc will still fit :) x

Hi,

Thanks for that. How old do you think it is roughly, any idea what the design is called. I've been googling for days and couldn't find anything like it.
You are a star:lol:

Thanks for all your help. x

im not sure although knowing mamas and papas its prob not named 'red' , cud be named cherry or something ... i reckon its prob 10-15 yrs old hun, you could email mamas and papas with a picture , they would probably be delighted to inform you :D

how come ur looking something you need for it? xx

Well I'm trying to sell it as I have a smaller buggy and nobody seems interested. The lady I bought it off last year implied it was new for her daughter who was 4, so I thought it must have been only 4 yrs or so old.

I think she saw me coming!!!!

Oh well, it is a pretty pram and my little girl looked lovely in it but soon outgrew the pram bit and went onto the pushchair. As I haven't a car it was too big for buses so it's really only good for someone who walks out alot.

Have put it on gumtree but maybe will be giving it to a charity shop soon just for the space.

Thanks for all your help in this. I could try Mamas and Papas I guess. Didn't even consider putting a different shade of red such as cherry, doh.

:x

If I find out (BIG IF) I'll let you know.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back