Looking for a bump buddy:)

Thisisthemonth

Reaction score
I am 4weeks 2days and due around feb 3 2014.... Looking for someone who wants to be bump buddies with me. Murphy's law I finally fall pregnant e and have no pregnant friends lol!

Last edited:
Congrats on the bfp Kim! I am a week ahead of you- not sure if there is anyone closer to your dates? Bfps seem to have been few and far between the last few weeks! X

I think you're our first to have a bfp due in Feb! :)

The may testing thread was full of witches!!! So many this month. Hoping all the best to those girls next month! I still can't believe it! I look at my tests on a daily and sometime hourly basis lol. How are you feeling naomi88?

Yeh been a really bad month for ttc- hopefully more of them will be joining us in June! I have tested a few times since the first two days of tests, and the most recent test is in my bag so i can sneak a look every now and again!! Im so nervous though- part of me doesn't want to think about being pregnant too much as so many of the tri 1 ladies have been through a rough time this week including my bump buddy who found out today that she's lost hers- it kind of hammers it home that we're not in the all clear yet! I think i was focusing so much on wanting the bfp that i forgot that the stress would continue even after id got it!!
Fx we both have sticky beans.
Are you booking an early scan? I've booked one privately for when i am 7+2. Counting down the days!! Xx

Thats really sad to hear that your friend lost hers :( I believe that there is a greater purpose of why that happens that we as women will never fully understand. But we are strong and brave and when we fall we wipe our pants off and get back up! My first apt is for june 10th. I will be around 6w 3d. Where I live you get your first scan around 10 weeks. I was going to as for an early one but I have this feeling that I cant describe that everything is ok. I still have some worry but I remember that there is never a safe period during a pregnancy and I have known women to have a really heathy baby and loose them at 40weeks. Do you have any symptoms? I so far am weepy with my OH, lots of peeing, mild cramping like pulling or twinges (nothing too intense) I hit a wall around 3pm and have to rest and my sniffer is sure working overtime lol. Starting to feel nausuated if I dont eat when I am hungry. Talk soon :)

Ah only just noticed that you're from Canada! That's good that you get your first scan at 10weeks. Hopefully the time will go quickly!

I haven't felt too bad so far really... For the first few days i felt really tired, had lower back ache and things, but then i had a few days of feeling ok. Have noticed my sense of smell is better though. And suddenly this evening i am feeling nauseous. Have eaten so much this week- constantly felt hungry. Tonight i can't face eating anything! Probably a good thing as otherwise i was going to start looking 8months pregnant rather than a few weeks!!

This cycle was my second cycle using soft cups and conceive plus, and i ditched the opks and took a relaxed approach. It was our first anniversary and we went to Italy which i think did wonders. Did you do anything differently?

Are you taking any vitamins?

Are you telling anyone? I am trying to keep it secret until 12weeks, although told my best friend and my sister. Can't wait to tell my parents but want to make sure everything is ok first! Xx

I'm currently due on the 31st January, going by the online calculators, but I think that will change once I've had my first scan. Going by my dates I'm 4+1 as I have a 31 day cycle.

Congratulations on your bfp. X

I am due one day before u. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months and i would love to be your bump buddy

Ah only just noticed that you're from Canada! That's good that you get your first scan at 10weeks. Hopefully the time will go quickly!

I haven't felt too bad so far really... For the first few days i felt really tired, had lower back ache and things, but then i had a few days of feeling ok. Have noticed my sense of smell is better though. And suddenly this evening i am feeling nauseous. Have eaten so much this week- constantly felt hungry. Tonight i can't face eating anything! Probably a good thing as otherwise i was going to start looking 8months pregnant rather than a few weeks!!

This cycle was my second cycle using soft cups and conceive plus, and i ditched the opks and took a relaxed approach. It was our first anniversary and we went to Italy which i think did wonders. Did you do anything differently?

Are you telling anyone? I am trying to keep it secret until 12weeks, although told my best friend and my sister. Can't wait to tell my parents but want to make sure everything is ok first! Xx
Haha yes I am from Canada. I found this site the most informative and active when it came to TTC websites. I didnt really do anything this month and I think that it helped alot. I didnt use any OPKs I only used preseed. I let go of the schedual and just had fun. I came to terms with my envy of friends and let all my negative feelings go. I am taking a prenatal. And its working well so far. My OH wants to keep it a secret until after our first apt then we will tell family and friends. I have already told a few people cause I just cant keep a secret!!! And if this baby for some reason is lost then I would rather my friends and family know so that I can seek comfort in them. There is never a safe point in any pregnancy anything can happen. Have you been having any dreams. The last few nights I have dreamt about haveing my baby early and there being complications with the delievery of the after birth.... I think its just my fears being played out in my mind. Would you be interested in exchanging emails?

I am due one day before u. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months and i would love to be your bump buddy
Yay congrats to you!!! I would love to be your bump buddy!!! How are you feeling so far? How long have you been trying? Is this your first?

So far, just very tired and slightly sore boobs all the time. How about u? I already have a 5 year old daughter from a previous relationship. Me and hubby have been trying for nearly 3 years, long story but basically this was our second cycle of AI using a donor. Very happy bunnys right here, this BFP has been a very long time coming. How about you, were u trying long? Your 1st?

Congrats on your bfp! My EDD so far is 22nd January as I had a early scan last week due to 2 miscarriages. Xx

I am 4weeks 2days and due around feb 3 2013.... Looking for someone who wants to be bump buddies with me. Murphy's law I finally fall pregnant e and have no pregnant friends lol!

3rd Feb 13 :) aww your over due :) haha

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

So far, just very tired and slightly sore boobs all the time. How about u? I already have a 5 year old daughter from a previous relationship. Me and hubby have been trying for nearly 3 years, long story but basically this was our second cycle of AI using a donor. Very happy bunnys right here, this BFP has been a very long time coming. How about you, were u trying long? Your 1st?
I think I have every symptom even the uncommon ones except for nausea and vomiting. My boobs are very sore. We have been trying for 8 months. We conceived naturally. This month I threw in the towel and just relaxed about everything. I didn't care if it didn't happen. You get used to saying "there's always next month" this will be my first baby. I have had 3 chemical pregnancies, this one is very different I can feel how sticky my bean is.

I am 4weeks 2days and due around feb 3 2013.... Looking for someone who wants to be bump buddies with me. Murphy's law I finally fall pregnant e and have no pregnant friends lol!

3rd Feb 13 :) aww your over due :) haha

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Lol can I blame it on pregnancy brain yet? Lol thanks for catching that. Just fixed it!

Haha yes I am from Canada. I found this site the most informative and active when it came to TTC websites. I didnt really do anything this month and I think that it helped alot. I didnt use any OPKs I only used preseed. I let go of the schedual and just had fun. I came to terms with my envy of friends and let all my negative feelings go. I am taking a prenatal. And its working well so far. My OH wants to keep it a secret until after our first apt then we will tell family and friends. I have already told a few people cause I just cant keep a secret!!! And if this baby for some reason is lost then I would rather my friends and family know so that I can seek comfort in them. There is never a safe point in any pregnancy anything can happen. Have you been having any dreams. The last few nights I have dreamt about haveing my baby early and there being complications with the delievery of the after birth.... I think its just my fears being played out in my mind. Would you be interested in exchanging emails?

Definitely- i will pm you my email now.

I had a few dreams last week where i went to the toilet and then looked down and the baby had fallen out and was lying at the bottom of the toilet... very weird. This week my dreams have all been moving related as i moved house yesterday! Looking forward to getting unpacked and we've already decided what room will be the nursery. Won't decorate that though til late summer when we know everything is ok. Or maybe October.
I am feeling incredibly sick this morning.. not like im going to throw up necessarily, but very nauseous. I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow so that could be why! Seems by body is right on queue as a lot of ladies on here got it from 6wks.

Reckon more ladies in ttc should try the relaxed approach. It's easy to stress though and get swept up in it all when everyone around you seems to be announcing pregnancies.
Still can't quite believe that im pregnant too!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back