Long term ttc and depression

Oh hunny, that all sounds a bit overwhelming. I really hope it’s going to be your turn next.

Something has shifted in my head and I’m feeling much more positive, and physically I’m over the ivf and feeling like me again. I think the hypnosis really helped me. A lady I was working with last week had to use her breast pump in the office and I didn’t bat an eyelid. So I know I’ve turned a corner because a couple of months ago I’d have found that really difficult & locked myself in the loo crying. I’ve switched from thinking ‘that’s never going to be me’ to a mantra of ‘I’m going to have a healthy baby’ In my heart I believe we’re going to have a baby naturally and that’s what I’m focusing on.

This forum is amazing for support but I think it helped me obsess too much so I’m checking in less often and keeping busy with other stuff. That’s how I feel just now... no doubt it’ll change but right now I’m in a good place.

Sending you positive vibes and hoping the change of meds does the trick this time. Xxx

@Bambi42 - your message above was so lovely to read, i am so glad you are in such a better place. It really does sound like you have turned a corner and your positivity is amazing.
I definitely believe in law of attraction and your positive thoughts is going to bring you your natural baby i just know it. Sending you so much baby dust and positive vibes my darling <3 xx

@Bambi42 - your message above was so lovely to read, i am so glad you are in such a better place. It really does sound like you have turned a corner and your positivity is amazing.
I definitely believe in law of attraction and your positive thoughts is going to bring you your natural baby i just know it. Sending you so much baby dust and positive vibes my darling <3 xx

Right back atcha darling xx

Bambi42 your mantra is awesome. Like chattychar1990 I also believe in law of attraction, and keep my fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back