Long term ttc and depression

We are all here for you, this forum is so supportive xx

It’s a tough journey & still no light or glimmer at the end for a lot of us. 3yrs ttc for us this month, hardest journey ever.

Lots of love xx

I’m so sorry, I really hope we get our miracles soon. X

Have you considered meditation or using essential oils to manage your situation?

With the greatest of respect to your well meaning reply, and no disregard to alternative therapies ( I do reflexology and acupuncture) I think long term ttc and I mean 2-4years+ Will take a bit more then oils and deep breathing to manage the deep seated fear of never becoming a mother, long term infertility causes.

Have you considered meditation or using essential oils to manage your situation?

as Jezby says some of these ladies have been going through hell for years and have probably tried every fertility aid under the sun so some scented oils aren’t really gonna help, this thread is for those ladies to speak honestly about how much this journey is affecting them not to receive these kinds of unhelpful suggestions which they are probably fed up of by now, I’m sure you meant well hun but it’s not really what women who have been trying to conceive for a long time want to hear x

I am sorry, and I agree the infertility journey is hell.

Infertility is hell. I just got a natural bfp. I am in utter shock, we are saving for ivf as ovulation induction didn’t work.

I really hope I don’t lose another.

Omgoshhhh congratulations @SugaryIris! That's wonderful news!! So happy for you! I hope this is it for you - finally so deserving of good news :)

Looking forward to your pregnancy journal when you are ready x

Congratulations. Hope it’s a sticky bean and you have a healthy and happy 9 months x

I replied to another thread but this has made my week too. We are all getting there eventually with sheer determination xx

OMG how did I miss this?!!

This is literally the most wonderful news!!! Oh hun I’m so happy for you - I can only imagine you both must be bouncing off walls!

A million congrats xxxxxxx

OMG how did I miss this?!!

This is literally the most wonderful news!!! Oh hun I’m so happy for you - I can only imagine you both must be bouncing off walls!

A million congrats xxxxxxx

Thank you so much @Jezby

I am really happy but also a little scared, I’ve had 3 chemicals but I’ve never made it this far, I’ve got progesterone gels, my line progression has been good and I got a 2-3 on a digi yesterday.

I’m going to try to stop testing now and I’m going to book a 7 week scan today so that I have something to count down too, once I see the heartbeat I’m sure I’ll feel so much better!

I completely understand your nervousness. I’ve had one mc at 9 weeks - well was actually only dated a 6 week pregnancy and then 4 months later I had a chemical too. I don’t know how I’d react if I got a natural bfp now. I think I’d be quite anxious.

7 week scan is a great idea. And that line looks dam strong to me! This really is wonderful news my lovely xx

@Jezby How are you getting on Jezby? Have you started your ivf yet? I’ve been staying off this forum (and feel much more positive) but have been thinking of you x

@Jezby How are you getting on Jezby? Have you started your ivf yet? I’ve been staying off this forum (and feel much more positive) but have been thinking of you x
Hello you ... well in the last 48hrs my best and oldest friend gave birth to twins and my brother told me I’m going to be an Auntie. So .. tough week. A wonderful happy life changing one but a tough one nevertheless.

Feeling ready for the IVF I don’t expect it to work - why would it my eggs are like prunes ! No drug can change that but despite what probably sounds like a very negative rhetoric I’m ok! Just coming to terms with reality. Of course we hope to God it works but if not we are going to consider egg donor - & feeling positive about this step.

How are you ?? It’s nice to see you back if only briefly. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back