Depression?

Crimson92

Reaction score
Is pre-natal depression possible? I have had depression before, and feel myself going through some similar symptoms and wondering if it could be linked to pregnancy. Any advice is appreciated thank you :D xx

Hey, just thought I'd let you impelled very possible. And you should see a GP, especially as you've suffered from it before honey. You're definately not alone! Hope you are okxxxxx

Yeah it's very real hun. Midwife has mentioned it to me because of my previous mental health. So I keep an eye on things. Like Lexi said talk to your GP or your midwife. Don't be worried about asking for help because it's important for you and baby. Hope you're ok *hugs*
x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was just reading your journal. No wonder your feeling down with all the MIL and SIL crap. Now this is just a suggestion but if you talked to your GP and your MW about the way your feeling and explained that your living situation isn't helping do you think they would be willing to write something for you to take into the council, explaining that your living situation isn't healthy for you and baby?
They might not do this but it's worth a try. Would be good if the council could speed up your housing application, you should be priority anyway.
X

Was just reading your journal. No wonder your feeling down with all the MIL and SIL crap. Now this is just a suggestion but if you talked to your GP and your MW about the way your feeling and explained that your living situation isn't helping do you think they would be willing to write something for you to take into the council, explaining that your living situation isn't healthy for you and baby?
They might not do this but it's worth a try. Would be good if the council could speed up your housing application, you should be priority anyway.
X

above is a good idea hun xx

I can only mirror what has been said above hun. It is very real and you are more susseptiable to it if you have suffered with a form of depression before.

Please check in with you MW or Dr...it is nothing to be ashamed of. Tablets are not always the answer and sometimes just talking to someone can help but please make sure it's a medical professional! xxx

Thanks Pinky thats a great idea, Well I have the midwife again for 28 weeks, so may just hold on to then, cause I knew last time I was depressed I never wanted to eat, I would be hungry but not want to eat, and I have that again and don't want baby affected. I hope its not and hope its just a bad bout of hormones, thanks girls for your support its nice to have some ones help, feel like half the people I talk to don't listen half the time. xx

I put a post on KirstyL's pre-natal depression post. Have a read of that. If you want to PM me I'm more than happy to share my experiences.
Didn't want to read & run, but also didn't want to write war & peace again either.

Sunnyb xxx

It certainly is a possibility....I thought I had it in tri 1 (have a history of depression anyway) but eventually came out of it as hormones settled at around 14 weeks. It could be a combination of things like hormones and your living situation that have just tipped you over a little bit....hope things improve for you soon hun xxx

Thanks girls, defo going to see midwife and see what she says, if she says so I will be sure to post and get as much advice as possible xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back