Lonely is the worst feeling ever :(

LouiseH

Reaction score
Been feeling so lonely this week :(
Feel like I've spent all days and then most nights sat alone, it sucks! I can't remember the lasy time I spoke out loud today, not even sure if I have tbh.

Anyone else been feeling lonely? Or is it just me x

Trust me I know the feeling, I'm a full time caret for my son but its not quite the same as adult company, spend my days talking to myself! X

Oh hun, i know that feeling. Try and keep busy and you wont notice it so much x

Snap! It's horrid! And to make it even worse, my hubby is a self employed private music tutor and works from home, so he's usually here but we still don't talk throughout the day, then he goes out to work anytime from lunch and sometimes doesn't finish til late, so I sit actually on my own for the rest of the day! It's just a horrible feeling being so lonely! It'd be nice to have some company occasionally, but while hubby's working I have no car n can't drive at the moment anyway, so can't even take myself shopping lol and friends all work full fime so can't even meet up with people!! It's crazy but if I'm not talking to myself I'm talking to my bump!!

Sending you some hugs x

I don't feel lonely as such just fed up, hubby works all day and takes the car if his brother doesn't pick him up so I am sitting around the house each day sleeping and eating

I can definitely relate to this!

I'm not working and don't know many people where I live, boyfriend works all day and I'm left with the dog!

I find myself not really speaking to anyone apart from my boyfriend most days.... then when he gets home i'm like an annoying dog humping his leg!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back