Lol, BNP list leaked online

Thanks for your postings, Moss, they saved me a lot of typing.

As a British-job-stealing-and-foreign-born-mother-who-puts-strain-on-the-NHS (don't you just love the Daily Express?) I don't have a lot of time for the BNP. (I hasten to add, I never had a lot of time for the right wing, regardless of being an immigrant myself now), but in my opinion it's not even the issue of the publishing of this list.

I firmly believe that BNP members shouldn't work in certain professions, such as teaching etc. I also firmly believe, that members of any party should be banned from these professions, as political views can and will interfere with them.

This is not about what party you vote for, but which party you are signed up for as member, that's a huge difference. I believe votes should remain secret, however there's a difference between voting and supporting a party through membership fees etc.

I don't agree with anyone using the list in order to find, intimidate and maybe even assault BNP members, as - no matter how much these people might have been involved in such activities themselves - I believe it is wrong to beat people up for their views (no matter how horrific they are). And, to be honest, beating up people for their views is exactly what fascists do, so if you're using it for that, you're no better yourself.

Cant stand the bnp, disgusting pigs.

And this "immigrants taking all our jobs" CRAP! does my head in, if the lazy british chavs (not just chavs :wink: ) got off there arses in the first place then we would'nt need immigrants to do the frigging jobs!

http://www.bnpnearme.co.uk/

THIS IS NOT THE LIST

This map plots members of the British National Party, aggregated by their postcode data, based on data leaked on 19/11/08.

The data is broken down by each UK post-code area, complete with the total number of members within that area.

This site is for research and informational purposes only. We aim not to disclose any individual information on this site.

Just gone through the list looking for my town and found someone i went to schol with and was friends with in upper school on the list ( after a brief period in the first year when she beat me up bt another story ) Her whole familys on it, god who would have known !

Tasha20 said:
Cant stand the bnp, disgusting pigs.

And this "immigrants taking all our jobs" CRAP! does my head in, if the lazy british chavs (not just chavs :wink: ) got off there arses in the first place then we would'nt need immigrants to do the frigging jobs!

:clap: :clap:

Where is the list? i havent seen it i can only see the map!

Quite a few near me (including one on my road quite dam close by the look of it!) but I ent fussed to be honest, just looked out of curiosity. x

Yah im going to invite them all round for tea!!!

Not surprising alot of them are near Eltham :roll:

LOL... I looked up mine and a Mr Tony Blair is on there :lol:

moss... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

and purple, zs, steelgoddess - there's so many I can't remember each name.

The BNP are a minority for a very big reason, they're not fighting for 'us' as british citizens whether white or not and most of us know it. I must admit all yesterday I kept smiling to myself thinking, it couldn't happen to nicer folk :rotfl:

I wouldn't have published the list or spread it because there are children on it and it's not their fault they have numpty parents but if it happened then hell, I hope something comes of it - even if it's just a wake up call to how many brits find their beliefs gross, they are not on our side, they're on they're own power hungry abusive side.

I would not knowingly allow Freya to be taught by a racist and members of the BNP are racist. Racists have issues with needing power and leverage without earning it and children are so very vulnerable to people with power issues - I wouldn't take the risk.

I grew up and live in a very very mixed area and I love it - I'd hate a grey white england, and it seems like that's pretty much the majority rule. It's a shame that the numpties are so loud and leave some immigrants feeling so unwelcomed.

I have 6 members in my area, thought most fromt he same family :roll:

there's 43 near me- I know about 5 of them, one of them very well.

I couldnt give a damn- i just looked out of interest but knowing the people on there I can quite frmly stick to my grounds that they are not racist or homophobice- they are just living in an area which is becoming more and more like Eastern Europe than Essex and the BNP round here had a nice spin on their campaign- I found myself reading through their leaflet whereas all the others go in the bin.

I hope noone gets attacked by vigilantes over this- people are entitled to their opinion and whil;st the BNP is a minority its not a major concern really IMHO- there is, and always will be bigots- but if you want to find true hypocrites and bigots look bo further than the church- they have been doing it for 1000s of years! :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back