Lol, BNP list leaked online

i agree with zebrastripes on this one.

I wouldnt like to think i or my children were being taught by a member of the BNP, or a police officer, prison officer etc.
I cant be a memeber of the BNP either (not that i EVER would be).
Like whats been said they are Nazis just with a different name. Who here agreed with what the nazi's did? anyone?

the children shouldnt have even been signed up let alone named but as for the others, though shit. And as for the people now worried about loosing their jobs, im really crying for you. They knew they shouldnt do it but did it anyway. Sucks to have Karma come bite you in the arse doesnt it

zebrastripes said:
There has always been "gangs,knives,kids running wild" especially at its height in 18th century london for example...where public execution was a daily occurance. That's why corporal and capital punishment are now banned. because they don't work. Media hysteria has a lot to answer for

I wish they would bring back capital punishment.. why the hell should we pay for people to be kept in prison? Our taxes will be used to keep the likes of the scum that did what they did to baby P alive and then when they do come out you can bet there will be a load more money needed to protect their identities.. absolute bollocks that is! I say let them get the abuse they deserve in prison for a bit and then kill 'em.

You surely cant deny the fact that the streets are not as safe as they used to be? I think my mum and dad would disagree with that somehow.

nori said:
zebrastripes said:
There has always been "gangs,knives,kids running wild" especially at its height in 18th century london for example...where public execution was a daily occurance. That's why corporal and capital punishment are now banned. because they don't work. Media hysteria has a lot to answer for

I wish they would bring back capital punishment.. why the hell should we pay for people to be kept in prison? Our taxes will be used to keep the likes of the scum that did what they did to baby P alive and then when they do come out you can bet there will be a load more money needed to protect their identities.. absolute b***ocks that is! I say let them get the abuse they deserve in prison for a bit and then kill 'em.

You surely cant deny the fact that the streets are not as safe as they used to be? I think my mum and dad would disagree with that somehow.

but that isnt down to teh BNP making it safe with their policies then is it?

(grr comp didnt let me finish!!!)

I do see what your saying though. the streets are no where near safe now. But i dont think thw whole eye for an eye thing is the best way to go about it. Keep them away from us so they cant do it again is my opinion in all honesty. If it means chucking them on a desert island (so to speak) then so be it. I dont agree with the whole TV etc policy we have in prisons now thats for sure

lol@the daily hate mail! nah seriously, didnt hear a dicky bird about it this yr?! :think: how annoyin, will get some chavalicious st george flags to make up for it nx year! :lol:

the credit crunch is affectin the amount of poles etc comin over to work here, there was stuff on sky news that they were all goin home cos of the lack of work which is fair enough but why are british people who dont work at all yet are fully able to still bein able to claim benefits if theres no money? think the government needs MAJOR workage, then maybe the bnp wouldnt feel so obliged to go over the top with their policies lol :lol:

I have to agree iv always said bugger capital punishment but when you look at the states in america that still have it, its pretty rare anyone with a death sentance is killed before they die, but living each day knowing the next might be the day you go, thats torture i can readily justify for people like those who did that to baby P etc !
Least people in prison will be warm and fed at the very least which is more than we can say for some pensioners this bleeding christmas :(

daftscotslass said:
mummykay said:
About the Christmas thing... that's something that's totally been blown out of proportion by the media as usual. I've been teaching a while now as have many people I know and nobody has ever come across not being able to teach about Christmas... it's an integral part of education about Christianity. Same with certain councils not allowing Christmas trees/Christmas lights etc. The people who don't celebrate Christmas don't complain about them yet typically the media feels the need to blow it out of proportion and people start to believe it's the consensus when it's not. Definitely a case of not believing everything you read.

I can tell you for a fact that there are schools near me (infact my OHs niece and nephews school) that dont teach the christmas story as it doesnt want to be considered racist. I think its disgusting.

MagicMarkers said:
Least people in prison will be warm and fed at the very least which is more than we can say for some pensioners this bleeding christmas :(

i may get shot down for this but in all honesty they complain that they cant pay the bills but what does their winter fuel allowance go on?

MagicMarkers said:
I think it is getting a bit silly when remember the world cup and taxi drivers couldnt put english flags on their cabs incase anyone was offended, and you couldnt hang a flag out incase anyone took offence either !
Personally i think if anyone had that much of a problem with england that a flag would offend them they wouldnt be in the bloody country lol

good,one of those bloody flags came off a van in front of me on the m1 and took off my aerial (fair enough it was hanging off after someone had bent it but it meant I had to listen to one CD for 2 hours) - the swines

I must live in the only place where those bloody flags weren't banned as the cars here were covered in them, not a great look (better get me coat)

I am patriotic,just hated those fricking flags.

And the state of this country is down to the people that live in it - the vast majority of which are British.

How is the Christmas story racist??? I can understand a secular school not wanting to teach about religion but not getting
the race element there??

and Sarah have you seen the price of fuel - the fuel allowance goes nowhere near covering it

All I know is that since the Troubles ended, i can walk into a shop in Belfast without being frisked :wink:

That aside, the streets have ALWAYS been unsafe. There have ALWAYS been gangs. The only reason that things were a bit calmer in the 40's and 50's for example, is because all the young men happened to be,oh, either fighting a war, or, well, dead.

You should read the book "Forgotten Britain," it depicts how rife gangs actually were,especially in the Depression of the 30's, the fact was, the media did not have the same power it has now, so people simply didn't hear about it the same way. Or just do some basic,simple research into crime statistics of the last 200 years.

There will always be muggers,murderers and knife crime.

And the death penalty is a twisted system, what about the innocent people who would die

The binning of the DP is the sign of the advancement and civilisation of society.

nori said:
I can tell you for a fact that there are schools near me (infact my OHs niece and nephews school) that dont teach the christmas story as it doesnt want to be considered racist. I think its disgusting.

see see, i wasnt makin it up!!! :shakehead: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ah dear, gotta love how multi cultural the world is becomin but surely our culture is involved too? or not? :think: :think:

I WOULD BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY FOR THE ****S WHO KILLED BABY P

may not cover all of it but are you telling me £250+ wont cover alot of it? im sorry but one person cant be going through that amount surely

Slinky Sarah said:
may not cover all of it but are you telling me £250+ wont cover alot of it? im sorry but one person cant be going through that amount surely

yeah you're right the robbing gits,send them back out to work!!!! That'll teach them for spending it on bingo and worther's original.

my last utility bill was £275 so yeah, 1 adult and 1 kid can use that much leccy spec when the twatfaces at BG hike the prices up so godamn much

beanie said:
Slinky Sarah said:

yeah you're right the robbing gits,send them back out to work!!!! That'll teach them for spending it on bingo and worther's original.

PMSL!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

nori said:

PCness has really gone too far.

nori said:
daftscotslass said:
mummykay said:
About the Christmas thing... that's something that's totally been blown out of proportion by the media as usual. I've been teaching a while now as have many people I know and nobody has ever come across not being able to teach about Christmas... it's an integral part of education about Christianity. Same with certain councils not allowing Christmas trees/Christmas lights etc. The people who don't celebrate Christmas don't complain about them yet typically the media feels the need to blow it out of proportion and people start to believe it's the consensus when it's not. Definitely a case of not believing everything you read.

That's what it said on the PTA newsletter,was it?

beanie said:
Slinky Sarah said:

yeah cos thats what i said didnt I...erm no i didnt. What i was actually getting at (and said) is they cant moan if the dont spend it on FUEL.

ANd i never said it covers all of it...i said it helps! And i knowalot of people dont spend it on the fuel bills, but why do they not then moan about it?

(and i feel i can comment as my mum gets this fuel allowance, doesnt spend all of it on fuel and doesnt complain about not getting enough from the government to pay the bill)

beanie said:
of course we have St George's day, April 23rd. It was celebrated in the papers, on tv. The Daily "Hate" Mail or Express would love you to believe otherwise though (and The Sun and Star aren't that far behind either)

Purple13 and ZS I love the fact that you write everyhting I want to as it saves my poor hands ;)

LOL beanie - i love a good debate about stuff.

i truly feel that our media (and individual interpretation of the media as gospel) has so much to answer for in today's society; blind following of a party such as the BNP is just one case in point. i think the greatest social experiment would be if the news outlets were only allowed to lead on good news stories celebrating our country & people - i'd love to know what impact that would have on the general populace :think: :think:

i've neither the time nor inclination to debate baby P or the state of our prisons as it's too great a digression from the OP. one thing is for certain, and that is that the BNP certainly do not have answers to either of those issues. the christmas story has nothing to do with race, but far more to do with religion; i celebrate christmas but agree with richard dawkins on many of his points regarding children and enforced religion. how on earth have we digressed as far as fuel bills now :think: :think: :lol: :lol:

BTW poochielove, you shouldn't have to feel that you have to defend your views. however, if you post them on a public forum, you should expect to have them questioned. the same goes for anyone posting about anything. its just that some subjects and opinions will generate a far greater response than others.

I love this place for a debate :D :D :D :D :D altho typin it is a pain in the ass haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back