Lol, BNP list leaked online

The BNP have some bloody good policies and everyone has their right to say how this country is run. Its so annoying! Its not illegal yet everyone gets upset about and people dont actually bother to read what they are about. Named and "shamed" :lol: its okay to have an opinion as long asit fits in with everyone else.

poochielove said:
The BNP have some bloody good policies

Lol, name one. I personally DO actually research the BNP, I don't just go "eww they are icky!" without having any idea what they are on about.

The BNP are a bunch of reactionary, and dangerous facists. They are Nazis in all but name. They shouldn't be given any platform on which to air their views. Look what happened last time there was a policy of appeasement towards facists. They are not a cuddly, proud-to-be British family friendly organisation. They may masquerade as one, but they are not.

And I for one am delighted that there collars are itching over this latest leak. I hope they do loose their jobs. I'm sorry for the kids, but at the end of the day, the BNP have been sponsering Redwatch for years, and there are plenty under 18's on that....including friends of mine who have been beaten up because of it.

Like someone else said, I wouldn't be ashamed of my political beliefs, actually I am proud of them and wouldn't mind being named... Having my name, address and phone number posted all over the internet? Not so much, but then, I don't participate in anything that would provoke people in the way they do.

Also, having Jewish, gay, Catholic, white, Asian teachers... that has nothing to do with it. Being gay is about loving members of the same sex. Being in the BNP is about spouting hatred of people that are different from them (in their minds anyway). I would NOT allow my son to be taught by someone with that kind of attitude, or to be in a school that would allow it. No, they aren't technically Nazis, but they are right wing and fascist, and so are the Nazis. It is rich when someone with those beliefs complains that their rights and freedoms are being violated, when if they had it there way, there would only be rights and freedoms for one homogenous group of people.

Erm your all going to think i am stupid but who are they???, i am not one to keep up with the news politics etc, i live in my own little world!

Now your all guna think i am a ******! :oops:

Im afraid i dont know enough about the BNP to get involved in this discussion but i do beleive if thats the vote they want to have then it shouldnt be disclosed.. everyone is entitled to their opinion. Everytime i start taking an interest in politics i get far too angry as i end up disagreeing with all the parties! All i know is that our country is going down hill rapidly!

One thing i would say though is for the mums who said they wouldnt want their children taught by someone who votes for them. Im sure there are plenty of beliefs that people have which we dont agree with but dont know about. As long as the person isnt trying to convert all the kids (which i very much doubt as they wouldnt still be teaching) i cant see a problem?

I can however get involved in the smilie debate.. is this one ok? :moon:

Claire x

zebrastripes said:
poochielove said:

Lol, name one.

A few snippets that i more than agree with:

EDUCATION - discipline, standards, achievement!

We are against the ‘trendy’ teaching methods that have made Britain one of the most poorly educated nations in Europe. We will end the practice of politically correct indoctrination in all its guises and we will restore discipline in the classroom, give authority back to teachers and put far greater emphasis on training young people in the industrial and technological skills necessary in the modern world. We will also seek to instill in our young people knowledge of and pride in the history, cultures and heritage of the native peoples of Britain. (before you go mad other cultures do this all day long)

PENSIONERS - pensioners before asylum seekers!

The conditions in which many of Britain’s old people are forced to live are a national disgrace. We are pledged to ensure that all our old folk are able to live in comfortable homes, and will restore the earnings link with pensions. Elderly people who have paid a lifetime of taxes and reared families should not have to sell their homes to pay for care.

and lastly:

we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants

I refuse to be shot down for having opinions. I think i will get out of this thread, as much as i like a good debate this one i could go on about all day :lol:

poochielove said:
The BNP have some bloody good policies and everyone has their right to say how this country is run. Its so annoying! Its not illegal yet everyone gets upset about and people dont actually bother to read what they are about. Named and "shamed" :lol: its okay to have an opinion as long asit fits in with everyone else.

have you read their constitution??

"The BNP ... is wholly opposed to any form of racial integration between British and non-European peoples. It is therefore committed to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration and to restoring, by legal changes, negotiation and consent the overwhelmingly white makeup of the British population that existed in Britain prior to 1948"

a party led by a leader who stated

"I am well aware that orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated or turned into soup and lampshades. I have reached the conclusion that the 'extermination' tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria."

nice :? :?

people can support who they like, that's the beauty of a democracy. but they shouldn't be surprised if opinions like these raise a few eyebrows. the BNP's constitution does also state that noone under the age of 16 can join; if that's the case then i have no problems with anyone's name being published.

and like others, i'd be interested to know if my kids were being taught by a party member; i'm afraid that either anyone who just supports the BNP because of a few of their more plebian friendly policies, without realising the history and current deeper beliefs of the party, or anyone who blatantly supports the party's base ideology, is not someone i would like to be influencing my child.

poochielove said:
zebrastripes said:
poochielove said:

Lol, name one.

We are against the ‘trendy’ teaching methods that have made Britain one of the most poorly educated nations in Europe. We will end the practice of politically correct indoctrination in all its guises and we will restore discipline in the classroom, give authority back to teachers and put far greater emphasis on training young people in the industrial and technological skills necessary in the modern world. We will also seek to instill in our young people knowledge of and pride in the history, cultures and heritage of the native peoples of Britain. (before you go mad other cultures do this all day long)

The conditions in which many of Britain’s old people are forced to live are a national disgrace. We are pledged to ensure that all our old folk are able to live in comfortable homes, and will restore the earnings link with pensions. Elderly people who have paid a lifetime of taxes and reared families should not have to sell their homes to pay for care.

and lastly:

we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants

I refuse to be shot down for having opinions. I think i will get out of this thread, as much as i like a good debate this one i could go on about all day :lol:

Ok, so you want your children's teachers to have the right to beat them, you want the economy to stagnate even more due to a lack of in migration, and tbh the pensions thing is nothing new?

Because that's what they are getting at.

Oh and I forgot about the idiotic history they will teach your kids...all about how King Arthur was REAL :lol: :lol:

Good luck with that.

poochielove said:

Perhaps it's different in other parts of the country but that's what we were taught at school (though obviously the focus was on Scottish history) and though it's evolved slightly that's still how it's taught today. Children are taught their history, world history and their place in the world today. The world. Not just the British Isles. In this day and age there's far more to life than this little island and its native inhabitants and children who only learn about these things will be ill-equipped in the modern world.

I find their view that immigrants are taking jobs from the several million unemployed quite interesting. Fact is, how do they plan to interest many of such unemployed people into such jobs? Immigrant workers fill the labour gap in the minimum wage, long hour, physical jobs that so many British people would rather sit at home on benefits than apply for.

Oooooh somebody I used to work with is named on there! :shock:

zebrastripes said:
poochielove said:
zebrastripes said:
poochielove said:

Lol, name one.

and lastly:

Ok, so you want your children's teachers to have the right to beat them, you want the economy to stagnate even more due to a lack of in migration, and tbh the pensions thing is nothing new?

Oh and I forgot about the idiotic history they will teach your kids...all about how King Arthur was REAL :lol: :lol:

Good luck with that.

Last reply...promise lol. I am clearly the only person here who has no problem with the BNP and agrees with some of their policies...so i am not going to keep trying to reply to every post defending myself. However obv. something is going wrong with children these days? Gangs, knives, kids running wild. I agree with proper dicsipline as that is what is needed to get young people to respect their elders. IMO kids have no discipline because there is no way they can be as a policeman cant even clip unruley little shits round the ear anymore. Its just going to get worse.

poochielove said:
Last reply...promise lol. I am clearly the only person here who has no problem with the BNP and agrees with some of their policies...so i am not going to keep trying to reply to every post defending myself. However obv. something is going wrong with children these days? Gangs, knives, kids running wild. I agree with proper dicsipline as that is what is needed to get young people to respect their elders. IMO kids have no discipline because there is no way they can be as a policeman cant even clip unruley little sh*ts round the ear anymore. Its just going to get worse.

gah, we've got more of a problem with unruly media reporting than unruly children. and i don't see how sanctioning violence against children would help? respect does not come from a clip round the ear, a cane or any other type of violence; IMHO i have very little respect for anyone who has to resort to this type of behaviour.

i'm sorry, but i truly believe that to support the BNP, you either have to have no idea of the bigger picture or a very odd outlook on life indeed.

but each to their own. :wink:

[quote="daftscotslassI find their view that immigrants are taking jobs from the several million unemployed quite interesting. Fact is, how do they plan to interest many of such unemployed people into such jobs? Immigrant workers fill the labour gap in the minimum wage, long hour, physical jobs that so many British people would rather sit at home on benefits than apply for.[/quote]

One thing i would say about this though is in certain companies the wages for jobs do seem to be going down as they know they can get cheaper labour elsewhere. I have no problem with people coming into this country if they have something to offer (like you have to if you go to australia). Its the fact we are tryin to support everyone.. we need to realise that we just cant do that anymore..

Oh and i dont think there is anything wrong with teaching children our history. Slightly off topic but what gets me is that some schools dont even teach children the christmas story for fear of being racist yet we all celebrate it! What the hell is that all about??

Thats my little input.. oh and poochielove.. you certainly dont have to defend your views.. noone on here does.

Claire x

poochielove said:
zebrastripes said:
poochielove said:
zebrastripes said:
poochielove said:

Lol, name one.

and lastly:

Good luck with that.

Last reply...promise lol. I am clearly the only person here who has no problem with the BNP and agrees with some of their policies...so i am not going to keep trying to reply to every post defending myself. However obv. something is going wrong with children these days? Gangs, knives, kids running wild. I agree with proper dicsipline as that is what is needed to get young people to respect their elders. IMO kids have no discipline because there is no way they can be as a policeman cant even clip unruley little sh*ts round the ear anymore. Its just going to get worse.

So you do agree with allowing teachers to beat your kids? You know that as a form of punishment physical violence is useless, only instilling fear and lack of self esteem into the victim?

There has always been "gangs,knives,kids running wild" especially at its height in 18th century london for example...where public execution was a daily occurance. That's why corporal and capital punishment are now banned. because they don't work. Media hysteria has a lot to answer for

I just don't understand how you can not have a problem with an organisation who has admitted it is racist, thinks the holocaust didn't happen, and that Adolf Hitler had the right idea

wanted to have a nose in that lol :lol:

i think the bnp are very very extreme in their 'ethnic cleansin' kinda way lol - yes itd be nice for old british ppl who have worked and paid taxes all their life to retire nicely but cos of the volume of ppl comin in and not workin cos they get paid benefits then theyll jus have to make do on a shitty pension cos thats what the government says :roll:

i think its bad we dont have St Georges day cos its racist :( yet we have every other cultures celebrations, thats not fair imo

mummykay said:
i think its bad we dont have St Georges day cos its racist :( yet we have every other cultures celebrations, thats not fair imo

That's well weird. Thanks to the SNP we now have a public holiday for St Andrews day :lol:

About the Christmas thing... that's something that's totally been blown out of proportion by the media as usual. I've been teaching a while now as have many people I know and nobody has ever come across not being able to teach about Christmas... it's an integral part of education about Christianity. Same with certain councils not allowing Christmas trees/Christmas lights etc. The people who don't celebrate Christmas don't complain about them yet typically the media feels the need to blow it out of proportion and people start to believe it's the consensus when it's not. Definitely a case of not believing everything you read.

of course we have St George's day, April 23rd. It was celebrated in the papers, on tv. The Daily "Hate" Mail or Express would love you to believe otherwise though (and The Sun and Star aren't that far behind either)

Purple13 and ZS I love the fact that you write everyhting I want to as it saves my poor hands ;)

I think it is getting a bit silly when remember the world cup and taxi drivers couldnt put english flags on their cabs incase anyone was offended, and you couldnt hang a flag out incase anyone took offence either !
Personally i think if anyone had that much of a problem with england that a flag would offend them they wouldnt be in the bloody country lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back