Livid doesnt cover it......

Exactly!? If u don't know what it means don't bloody say it! He knows he's wrong and trying to turn it on you and that's not fair.. He's the one trying to change you.. And making u feel like shit don't let him convince you your blowing it up coz ur not! Men love to do that and you start thinking its your fault coz they say it is so often.. Let him read the messages he's sent you.. Really open up and tell him how he makes you feel.. If he doesn't apologise and just keeps to his 'it's your fault' routine then he's not worth it..

Omg .... :eek: why is it that men can turn into instant arsehole when their woman gets pregnant? It is beyond me. I have often thought of this, is it because the attention is now turned away from them and they feel "oh well you have the baby, so I am going to have.............. whether its cars, toys, smoke, drink, friends, going out or otherwise, to feed their egos. Its like for some of them responsibility just flies out of the window, and they act like spoilt little boys! It is a scary time, and we need their support, not for them to have some "crisis" of their own where they think that their freedom will be curtailed or that they will lose their friends (who maybe dont have kids yet). I started hearing the words, "I miss my mate" and also, "I used to love finishing work and nipping into pub on way home for a couple of pints or shandies before coming home"....... why now???? lol... joys joys my huni's ... sometimes it makes you wonder who you should put the nappy on!!!!! haha

Men baffle me, he is doing my tree in, literally!!! Xxx

His problem is I have an anxiety condition and letting anyone get near me is a nightmare, plus I'm off any form ov physical "exercise" lol xxx

I'm sorry if this offends anyone but he's a fucking dick! Sweety you deserve so much better & so does your baby, please really think about going it alone, it'll be hard but you wont have to put up with that shite every day x x

Im on the verge, he had another go at me tonight, plus when i dont reply to a message i get "oh your onviously too busy".... Tonight i was eating my bloody tea, he thinks im off shagging everything in sight!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

For yours and bumps sake you need to leave, it's scary but you will be fine, I spent 8 years as a single parent to my 4 when I kicked ex out for abuse. Please don't drag this out he is not going to change if you need support look at single parent forums ( single with kids is the one i used, this helped me enormously met life long friends and had so much support) you deserve so much better and so does your baby, you don't want them growing up to think that bullying is ok do you?
Lots of love and hugs

Sx

You deserve better lady! My Oh would never dream of telling me how to dress, or smoking weed! He has been busy for weeks preparing the nursery, he has bought nearly all the babies stuff. He cooks me tea on nights when I go to yoga and aquanatal, he works his backside off to provide for me and our unborn baby and so that I can be a stay at home mum, he paints my toes, shaves my legs. Now tell me why YOU don't deserve the same treatment??? You do. So please get yourself out of the mess of a relationship you are in, because quite frankly you and your baby deserve better! NEVER settle for second best, life is just too short , good luck xxx

I'm up and down, I think we are getting somewhere then it just goes backward, he threw his teddy out of the cot last night cos I said I wasn't going to his til today, he is working nights too so I'll be on my own, which to me seems pointless, waiting for him to text me now to say he is up!!!
Also, he just said "oh now you have an iPhone you can give me your iPod touch (he has an iPad and a broken iPod touch cos he dropped it), I'm like no I'm gonna sell it, and he said that's mean and selfish when the money is going to bubs
Xxx

Wtf?? It's yours to do what you want and if u need the money then sell it!! I don't see the point in going to his if your going to be alone there it seems he has some control issues! Stay strong babe we are here if u need us :hug:

Well I'm at his cos just can't cope with the argument if I didn't come, I'm stuck in his little room gipping at the smell ov weed and tobacco as they are eating and I have a phobia about being able to hear people eat, it freaks me out (weird I know) also means there is no food for me, but that's nothing new to be honest, he offered to get me chips but the thought ov the grease is making me feel worse :-(

just leave and get it over with or get used to that life. its one or the other i don't think he will change x

You need to LEAVE, do you really want your baby growing up thinking that's the way men should treat women????!!!!! It's wrong and will inevitably lead to your little one thinking that's ok and either doing it themselves or allowing someone to treat them like shit!! You can change that, he won't change but you can change how you react and behave by sticking up for yourself!

Sx

Seriously leave this prick he's only going to get worse!! Been there done that and it's not nice!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back