Budge!

LucyBee

Reaction score
I took Tom to the farm today. He saw lambs, llamas, pigs, piglets, geese, chickens, horses, cows, goats, guinea pigs, rabbits and chipmunks.

But he loved the BUDGIES the best!

Couldn't get enough of 'em!

oh my goodness!!!!! hes going to be a fine fellow i can tell!!!

Tell him aunty budge will let him join her budgie forum as soon as he is old enough!!!

i think ill have to take some pictures of my bobbles and gooby for him to see! :dance: :dance: :dance:

hes a star!!!!! :hug:

yes you fooking did you troll bitch from hell!!! i don't know why you think that of me though :angel:

Girls, let's get back to soft furry animals. No more nastiness on this cuddly thread.

Tweet tweet. xxx

LucyBee said:
Girls, let's get back to soft furry animals. No more nastiness on this cuddly thread.

Tweet tweet. xxx
hey lou and i were only kidding don't worry. Well i was anyway :shakehead: :lol:

tweet tweet.

Will you get tom a budgei then when hes older ?

budge said:
LucyBee said:

Tweet tweet. xxx
hey lou and i were only kidding don't worry. Well i was anyway :shakehead: :lol:

tweet tweet.

Will you get tom a budgei then when hes older ?

come here budge :hug: :puke: na really :hug:

back to topic...

Isaac loves birds but only ones we see outside. He has seen a couple in a cage and he didnt really take much notice. I think its probably because he associates birds with flying maybe?

Ooh yeah, I'd love to get him a little budgie!
He would LOVE it!
He was mesmerised by them!
When we walked away from the cage, he cried!
If I hadn't been on my own, I would've taken a picture of him for you!
Next time! x

get him one when hes about 2 and half. then he will not be scared of it flying around.
get a young male budgie. :) im excited that tom is having a budgie!!! They are such a nice pet to have. great company.

budge said:
get him one when hes about 2 and half. then he will not be scared of it flying around.
get a young male budgie. :) im excited that tom is having a budgie!!! They are such a nice pet to have. great company.

I'd stick to taking Tom to see them at farms or zoos. At least then they have some room to fly around and are with other birds. He would love a trip to Birdworld I bet! :)

you can let your budgies fly around in th house under supervision and once you have hand tamed and boned with one budgie ( takes a aound a year to 18 months) then you can get him a mate.aNOTHER MALE of the same young age - around 5 - 8 weeks :)

We used to have an aviary in our garden years ago and the birds had loads of room to fly around :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back