Livid doesnt cover it......

it will hun, still be hard but so worth it...since leave DD dad felt so much better and having children doesnt mean your life stops, i got with my OH when she was 15 months old and am most the time happy although hes a bloke he can still p me off. but i have learnt to take his xbox away when he does that.
you will meet a nice bloke one day who will take on baby and treat it like his own and will respect you hunni. best thing is move on...tell his parents thanks for the offer of the house but no thanks as you wont be needing it. if it makes things simplar i texted my ex to dump him as i knew what he was like. it might be best for you too. then you wont have him trying put you down afterwards. he isnt worth your time of day even if you love him...love fades for men, but not our children EVER.

good luck hun x x x

So many of us have been through it and got to the other side and I've not heard of one person who wasn't happier after!! You can do this, u never know a swift kick up the arse into reality may make him a better dad and partner IN TIME.. Nothing happens overnight.. If not a partner then just a dad to your child! You can do it and we are all here for you :hug:

Thanx ladies, he is being very "sexual" in his texts tonight and its making my skin crawl, everything i say is turned into a sex conversation, ewwwwww and more ewwwwww i said was gonna make a hot chocolate and he even made sexual references to that!!!
Im beginning to believe he isnt right in the head, probably the amount ov weed he smokes!!!

yup, my partner said it sounds like your OH has two minds like he is bipolar or wired up wrong x x x

My ex was a sex manic.. Anything and everything would be turned into sexual when ever he wanted :(

Oh my days you need to get rid of him asap. he is mentally abusing you and he must know it he cant be that thick. He is an arsehole and sorry but i see no reason for you to stay with him, you sound like a lovely girl with your head on right you just need to dump this plonker and move on with your life. you will be better off on your own without the shitty comments than put up with that. Hope your ok xxx

Hope you manage to sort everything out hunni. I now it is easy for us to say but he sure doesnt sound like a nice guy at all and very immature for 32 yo!! I also think you should leave him and see if he changes his ways. xxx

We had a chat earlier (before i puked my guts everywhere) and he told me i was cold and didnt care, managed to bottom out that this is all because i dont want kisses, cuddles and mainly sex..... I have anxiety disorder, and those things at the best of times are not something i enjoy, but without my meds they just plain and simply freak me out!!!
He also said i lied and put on a front because i wore the clothes he wanted me to wear (which i hate, and felt bullied into doing for a quiet life)
Things are far from sorted, and now have my dad telling me if im not going to move i need to find myself somewhere else to live cos they cant support me! I fell asleep after the convo on the phone and being sick, so now ill be the wicked witch for not phoning him back, but just dont have the energy, not even eaten tonight cos cant be arsed

hun you need to eat think about the baby, and when it comes to moving apply to the concil that you are been made homeless and they will house you hunni, you need think about baby and you. if you need someone talk to we are here for you hunni x x x

Seriously, eat! Even if u can't stomach it you need to eat.. I agree get on a council list as you are being made homeless.. Pack your bags and take them to your council with a note from your dad that says he's kicking you out.. The least you'll get is a b and b for a while as then you'll get housed and you'll be able to move on and make a fresh start xx

Ive finally told my mum about the weed and stuff and she now seems more supportive, i have just had a bowl of cereal, think i had a migraine last night hence the lack of appetite, headache and throwing up!!!

you get headache's and migraine, from not eatting and lack of fluids hun. And good on you for having a bowl of cereal just eat little and often hunni. we no its a pain as you dont want eat but you need to x x x

I took medication for daily migraines before i fell pregnant, but cant have it now cos can harm bubs, plus have just finished my first week back at work after about 14 weeks off with the morning sickness, i had eaten and drank loads yesterday at work but still got the migraine, think it was just over tiredness abd exhaustion plus having a row with him that brought it on!! Im so tired today, so got my pjs on and not moving far from my lovely bed today xx

Defo rest well babe I'm glad you've told your mum and she can support you :hug:
Defo eat little and often even if it's just cereal or toast.. Stress can give u a bad migraine.. I had bad ones thru my first two trimesters it was horrible.. And I suffer with daily migraines too and have medication so I know how u feel :( :hug:

He is playing the one who is hard done to now, as though he is the only one effected, he wants me to go see him today but im in no fit state to go today, told him ill go tomorrow, ive just had some dinner and am now laid back in bed xx

Why can't he go to u?? Your the one suffering babe good on u for not going running to him! He needs to understand why your upset an realise it's not your fault xx

He just told me that he feels our whole relationship has been a lie..... I told him yesterday i was no longer prepared to wear what he wanted me to wear cos thats what he wanted, told him i felt like he was trying to change me.... He said so all along you have been lying to me you obv just dont care, my response was i obv do care cos i made myself feel uncomfy to make him happy, surely that shows i care? Or i thought it did :-(

And now he is slagging my mum off, his comment was "i get it you wanna look like your mum".... That is awful and im crying my eyes out, just cos my mum doesnt wear makeup and dye her hair, and prefers to wear trousers and tshirts.....

Oh babe that's horrible!! Fuck him!!! Why should u have to 'dress up' to what he wants you to be??? You are who you are and if he has a problem with that tell him to do one!! Why wouldn't he want his partner to feel comfortable and be herself?? Not someone else?? I don't wear make up unless I'm going out and that's rare and I've been like this my whole life and wouldn't wear make up every day to please anyone!! Does he change for you??? No!! Seriously he's not worth your tears!! Or the time of day!! Why is he bringing your mum into this?? She clearly brought you up to know that you don't need make up and fancy clothes everyday to be beautiful!! He's trying to break you down into nothing don't bloody let him!!!
What an arsehole!!

Im going to his to get my car and stuff i need today, this is the last chance at out relationship, ive told him he has to stop trying to change me, and calling me names..... He says im overreacting and that he is only joking, that i should "take a chill pill and relax", then he says i read messages wrong and take the meaning wrong..... Thing is i studied english and know what things mean when he put them, he then claims he didnt know thats what it meant.... Well if you dont damn well understand what your saying, dont bloody say it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back