Livid doesnt cover it......

I agree with all above. Ur carrying this guys baby. He needs to grow up and fast. Bringing baby into world is hard enough without you having to bow to every demand/wish of your oh. He should be putting money into baby stuff instead of weed and then if he doesn't want second hand stuff he can contribute towards new. He will then realize the value of second hand stuff when it comes to baby.
I wore jeans and hoodies most of my pregnancy. My DH basically said as long as I was comfortable I could wear Jammies if I wanted. Comfort is more important in pregnancy than lookin the way someone else thinks u should!!!

Thanx girls, im sorry to be ranting on here, but just have no where else to vent right at the moment!!!!

haha! when ur done ranting here, choose your choice words and do it to his face!

if you give him as good as u get he wont be long shutting his mouth for an easy life - something most daddies learn to do sometime or other ;) xxx

kick him square in the balls and then dump him. he needs to grow up. ikea do lovely cots for 40 quid, i got one and the mattress was about 20 i think too :) i have a 2nd hand travel system and its awesome. he obviously cant afford to buy all these things new so in his dreamworld when will his 'son' get these expensive things?

The cot i want is from ikea, they are really nice..... He is just a snob!!!
He told me the other day "if anyone buys baby stuff from marks and spencers you can sell it, my child isnt wearing anything from there".....

It's not really up to him is it, I had harry a proper grobag sleeping bag from a charity shop and it cost me £2 and it had still got the original tags on fuck him chick your better off without him,and just so he knows my pram is 2nd hand and my cot is when you don't bring in a lot of money you don't really have a choice you take anything decent you can get
Hope you sort it chick xx

Why are you still with him? What are you getting out of this relationship? A relationship is supposed to enrich your life and make you feel happy and good about yourself. I'm not saying it should be a bed of roses all the time, but you should at least expect to be treated with respect, love and compassion, all of which seem to be lacking from this man.

At times i wonder..... He has started the name calling again, he is like a playground bully, im just ignoring it and then i will get "oh sulking and playing your childish games are we"..... We are supposed to be moving in together but right now im glad im at home!!! I wonder if his mother knows what a bully he is? Im starting to see why his last 2 fiancees left him with days to go to their wedding's!!!

He smokes weed, i dont approve ov it and cant stand the smell xx

FOB was smoking weed whilst I was pregnant with Francesca, I nagged and nagged at him to give up but he didn't. The day Cesca was born, after he left the hospital he went for a smoke, and had one before he came back up the following day. A year later he's still smoking it.

Anyway... You need to tell him to get his priorites straight, he is going to be a father. Screw the guinea pigs and his habbit, he needs to pay for that little bundle of joy growing inside of you and not expect you to do it all.xx

I dont know how he thinks we are gonna manage when baby is born and i only have maternity pay coming in, we cant claim help with our rent as we will be renting from his parents, i dont know if we will qualify for tax credits or not :-( i might have to finish work the day before baby is born and go back the day after at this rate!!!

You'll get child tax chick but depending on your hours as to how much working tax you get xx

I work on a 1:1 contract with a little boy in school who may be leaving so i may even be out of work by the time baby is born, i just dont know, i work 32 hours a week term time only, so loose 9 weeks pay a year through no choice of my own, he works in care and does 40 hours a week or so but is on minimum wage

How can he work in care yet can be so vile to the mother of his child?? What's he goin to be like if u have a girl and not the precious son he wants?? My ex does nt see my girls coz of their gender but is happy with his boy now.. He needs to get used to the idea that it could be a girl... In your case i would find out the sex so he can get used to it.. My ex didn't speak to me for a week coz we were having a girl.. U need to know where u stand I'm not saying he won't love his daughter I'm saying he might not be able to bond as well if his heart is set on a boy..
Xx

He hates his job and is only there for money, yet he wont look for another job and just constantly bitches about it!!!

I dont know how he will react if its a girl, if he turns his back then i guess i suck it up and get on with it...... I told him we are having no more after this one because ive been so ill, and its dangerous with my disability, he constantly throws it back at me, and even said a) if he had ov known that i wont have more we wouldnt be having this one or b) he would go out and find someone to give him a 2nd child..... Depends what mood he is in at the time with the responce...... He says he doesnt have OCD but he does, he has to have even numbers in everything!!!!

No way would I move in with this man. Never! I couldn't think of anything worse x

Urgh direct quote.... "fucking hell its like talking to a mute" ive just ripped the hell out ov him, i work with kids who have no speech and its just a horrible thing to say to someone......

Does he not realise its his sperm that decides the gender!! So why try and make u feel guilty if it's a boy... Sorry but what a knob! Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im stressed to hell, and have no one i can talk to about this apart from you girls, my parents just tell me to ignore it, but it hurts so much, so ive stopped telling them, the other week my dad wouldnt talk to me for 3 days cos my OH upset me, and when my mum spoke to him he turned it all round and made me to blame cos he says im awkward..... He says im addicted to my prescription medication (which i havent been able to take since my bfp and is used to treat my hypermobility, fibromyalgia, migraines and anxiety disorder) and calls me a junkie, yet i said to him well you stop the weed and he said no i cant cos its my only pleasure in life!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back