Livid doesnt cover it......

Sassyjane

Reaction score
Sorry ladies, but i need to rant......

OH has just informed me he has been out and spent £40 on a new hutch for the guinea pigs...... Now this is all well and good, but i started off with 2 piglets and he just HAD to have a male (which he let breed with one of my girls, who had a litter and then died as she was too old to breed) and we now end up with 7 guinea pigs (he wont sell the babies cos he is a horder)
I have told him we cant afford to keep the guinea pigs and i want to get rid of them (im cruel apparently) but he os saying no......
Anyhow this may seem trivial, but im trying to save some money for bubs, put of the little i earn every mont, and so far have managed to save £150..... Plus i bought a pram at £100..... He jas contributed nothing...... I told him that £40 was half a cot, and the reply i got was "yeah of you wanna buy sh*t"......
He also accused me of putting him last, he said i care more about baby than about him, and he constantly throws at me that he is giving up valuable smoking time to come visit me on the few occassions i see him (im at my parents until our house is ready), and have been really poorly with hypermesis so couldnt travel to visit him as i cant cope with car journies!!!

Im soooooo sorry for the long post and rant, just needed to vent!!!!

What a wanker.
Sorry but he's out of order on multiple levels there. What is he doing spending money like that when he has a baby on the way? He needs to get his priorities straight x

What a wanker.
Sorry but he's out of order on multiple levels there. What is he doing spending money like that when he has a baby on the way? He needs to get his priorities straight x

Just what I wanted to say xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

what a poor excuse for a man. your carrying his child and he acts like that
he needs to work out if he wants his pets more than the baby the jerk.
he also needs to start paying for baby too not the pets x x x

Thanx girls, thought i was being hormonal..... There isnt just that, there is the "smoke" too which costs a small fortune, he will get a shock when he has bills to pay!!!

yeah he will, as smoking for 10 its over 3.50 now its easily 25 a week thats half a gas or electric bill. he will soon find out and once baby arrives god help him lol x x x

What kind of smoke? Just fags or weed?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

He smokes weed, i dont approve ov it and cant stand the smell xx

Agree with all of the above.. Plus he needs to stop smoking weed!!!

See men don't seem to realise we don't get pregnant on our own, it's just as much my responsibility to look after our son as it is his, seriously tell him to buck his ideas up or fuck off you don't need this stress when your heavily pregnant xx

He is now also calling me a chav cos i told him im comfier in my jeans and vests and hoodies than i am in skirts and blouses (he is obsessed with dressing me like his bloody mother, its his secretary fetish) MEN!!!

Omg love u r ur own person and shouldnt be tret like this! Really hope what ever u do it works out for u x

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

he thinks a cot is 'shite' but he'll smoke weed???

:wall2:

Good luck with that one :( xx

He wants to spend £200+ on a cot when i have seen ones just as nice for £80...... We have been given a 2nd hand travel system thats been used 3 or 4 times and is worth about £800, and his reaction was "is my son not good enough for new stuff now"..... We dont even know the sex but he is insistant im having "his son" i just hope our baby is a little girl (which my nan would love)

He wants to spend £200+ on a cot when i have seen ones just as nice for £80...... We have been given a 2nd hand travel system thats been used 3 or 4 times and is worth about £800, and his reaction was "is my son not good enough for new stuff now"..... We dont even know the sex but he is insistant im having "his son" i just hope our baby is a little girl (which my nan would love)

Sorry! I read you wrong, I thought you meant he said buying cot full stop was shit! why dont u rack up a list of everything youd LOVE if money was no object :whistle: see what he thinks then. xxx

Np huni!!!

He is still having a go at me about not being "girly" and now calling me a bloke, and picking on me cos im tired, but i have several underlying disabilities/illnesses which i cant take my medication for, and i havent slept propery in 2 weeks, its pick on SJ day in his world i think, urgh!!

Oh it gets better, he just told me we look like a gay couple cos i wont wear girly clothes

you need to come up with a quick cutting one-liner for his next dig!!!

seriously men dont have a clue sometimes what we go thru eh?! xxx

He is obsessed with gettin me in high heels, im disabled and lucky to actually be walking..... I just told him i dont care what people think as long as im comfy then they can all go balls!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back