Little Sh*t

suzzi

Reaction score
need to rant, my son who is 16 was out playing football with his mates and one of his so called friends nicked his mobile phone which was bought 2 weeks ago for his birthday!

this little twat then decided to sell it to another mate, my son called me to help get it back, so off we went me and 4 6ft lads in my little car in search of the phone, we found the lad who i then gave a barrage off abuse to and he promptly ran off, my son gave chase with his mates but the twat gave him the slip.

as im waiting in my car for them the twat walks past! i got out my car and asked for the phone back to which he threw it at me and threatened my house and myself!! to which i yelled back at him telling him what i thought of him

when my son and his friends returned we went to the police station to report it.

the lad was arressted and admitted it so was bailed to YOT where he will recieve his final warning as been in trouble before.

im mad as ok he got phone back but its damaged and the SIM is missing and the twat doesnt have to pay for it!! surely if idiots do things like this a financial penalty would hit them harder that a slap on the wrist.

anyway sorry, rant over i was just so annoyed that he had the balls to nick it out my sons bag and then threaten me when he was in the wrong.

He sounds like a right wee sh*t!!!! He really should be made to replace the phone! How terrible and someone like that will just keep doing things like this! Wonder what his parents would do if they knew??

well i know if it was me id expect my son to replace the phone he'd damaged and replace the SIM !!!

i dont know his family so cant comment but i hope they are very disappointed in him, and he feels ashamed at what hes done although the way he acted i dont think he gave a sh*t

oh thats good didnt know that, mine is covered through my bank not sure about ds

Should be if u have contents insurance my Oh dropped his in the washing up and insurance paid out! I'd ring and check

What tw*t !
but well done u for standing ur ground!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back