Stressed and upset

Annie050408

Reaction score
We have a car that we are trying to sell so that we can pay my parents-in-law back the money they lent us for the fees to buy our house and I have had text contact for the last 4 days with a guy who wanted to buy it for his daughter and was coming over tomorrow night to view it and he made it clear that he was ready to buy straight away.

After we sold the car we would only have a little bit of money left to buy an old run-a-round but we'd managed to found a great little bargain through the family.

The bloke has just called saying that he has bought another car and I am so annoyed because I have been around all week for him to come and see mine and he said that Thursday was the soonest he could do which was obviously a lie. I am just so upset and annoyed because I just want rid of this car before I go back to school and to get the other car before someone else buys it.

What is the matter with people?! He knew I was heavily pregnant and still messed us about - I now have just 2 weeks to get the car sold :(

Ah that is a really sh*t thing to do, what a complete git for messing you about like that - if I did that to somebody I'd feel so guilty, amazing how some people just dont even care!
I'm sure you'll get it sorted, try not to get too stressed xx

i have so much sympathy hun im trying to sell kittens and the amount of people that dont show and ring asking pointless questions really annoys me some poeple just like messing others around

sorry you have been messed around hate it when people do that i would never say i really wanted something then change my mind
really hope you sell it soon x

That's awful! What a git! x hope you sell the car soon to someone who won't mess you around! I couldn't do this to someone as I'd feel ridiculously guilty too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back