Little bit of advice please

kaz1983

Reaction score
Afternoon ladies hope everyone is well

I just wondered if anyone else had experienced the same sensations I am.

This morning it was like there was something kind of pushing at top of my ribcage not painful just a little bit uncomfortable. This afternoon it is feeling like a stitch in my left side.

Could this be minion or is this round ligament pain (sorry Im a bit stupid at times) or in fact could it just be wind (TMI)

Thanks in advance xx

Hey Kaz! I haven't had exactly the same as you describe but there have been a few unexplained tugs and pulls inside me! I suppose all of our insides are getting shoved around to make room for baby so some weird sensations are bound to happen! Sorry I'm not much help but didn't want to read and run!

Love Sarah x

Hey Kaz! I haven't had exactly the same as you describe but there have been a few unexplained tugs and pulls inside me! I suppose all of our insides are getting shoved around to make room for baby so some weird sensations are bound to happen! Sorry I'm not much help but didn't want to read and run!

Love Sarah x

Thanks Sarah hope you're keeping well

Thats what I was thinking its prob just my body stretching to accommodate the little darling.

This is going to be TMI by a long way but I have just been for a pee and the sensation seems to have eased a bit

have appt with midwife tomorrow for 17 week check anyway so will remeber and ask her about all these weird things that are happening x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back