Probably a bit TMI. Sorry!!

SarahCarps2be

Reaction score
:lol:Heya!

This is gonna be a bit TMI, I do apologise in advance!!

I'm never normally a dischargey girl.. However, since being pregnant, the past couple of weeks my discharge has gotten really thick, not like really thick but the OH noticed it the other day after dtd - Oops!
It's not yellow or anything just white, a bit stringy sometimes, and no odour or anything, just wondered if it's a normal pregnancy thing?

:oooo:

It's definately normal, I'm the same as you, never used to have much discharge, now I have to wear a panty liner and sometimes feel wet there is that much! xx

It's normal, I find after DTD my discharge is much much thicker and sometimes a different colour! After a day or so it back to normal still thick and white though

I wouldnt be too worried, i think its something to do with it cleaning itself. So long as it doesnt smell or look yellow you should be fine and hopefully go back to normal afterwards... if it does get worse just explain to midwife and see what she says. If not Google it see what that suggests...
xxx

Ahh brilliant, thankyou girlies! :)

I wasn't worried just a bit like ooo I'm a bit too wet sorta thing, not in the way I wanna be either ;) haha.

:p

Last edited:
Lol... naughty!! haha
Your body might be telling you one thing but your mind the next...it seems normal again not an added glamourous moment for us pregnant ladies... Wonder if Victoria beckham went through all this... And wearing pads from top to bottom afterwards lol.. Dont remember sex ec like this... did anyone else? lol x

Oh being pregnant is SO glamourous, lol not.

I see what you mean about Vic Beckham. They always look good when pregnant, I look like shit all the time haha!

i look like the pregnant female version of Casper the friendly ghost... If thats any description of how Pale ive gone, if not think of a sheet of white paper... Thats me normally lol...

Glamourous No... Rewarding Yes.... lol.. we have more things to come yet Sarah and i cant wait... haha...

Very normal hun, ive had to wear pantyliners since week 16.
If like me theres good days and bad days, past few days ive noticed it gushing out.
Mw said all is fine baby needs it to help prevent infection sx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back