cramps?

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
hey everyone, just wondering if anyone else has had this, last night and today i have had sharp cramp pains, and it hurts when i press that area on my abdomen, its mainly on the right hand side, is this normal? oh and iv had slight, not painful, sort of cramps in my vagina :oops: sorry tmi. im not too concerned becase it isn't very painful, more uncomfortable, and iv had no bleeding or anything, just wondered if anyone else has experienced this and what it could be? thnaks in advance x x x

Well I'm not sure if you have the same as me, but I have started to get a little bit of pain in my pelvis and have started worrying that I might get that really painful pelvis thing. Can't remember what its called now.

It came on after doing breast stroke the other night. And I though swimming was the best! :twisted:

It might be round ligament pain as your ligaments stretch... if you put the term into google there are some useful descriptions of the kind of pain that causes. I had lots of shooting/stabbing pains either side of the bump- along the bikini line at about 16-17 weeks but they only lasted a few seconds at a time. This week I've had longer pain- sometimes a minute or two when I have been walking for more than about 15 mins. I walk to work every morning, a 45 min walk, and some mornings it's been quite hard to keep moving. The pain feels like a tightening, muscular pain but it soon goes and it happens at exactly the same point in my journey. It's slackened off today so I hope it's passed!

If you're worried I'd talk to your midwife about it :)

+++

It sounds like I have most likely got the round ligament pain. In the past two days my bump has definitely got bigger and firmer and the pain does feel like it is from the stretching.

I thought it might be my pelvis cracking up and I was really worried!

I will probably have a better weekend now, thank you Rosebay!!!!!!!

Thank you so much you have really put my mind at rest.

I will have a good weekend now.

Once again, another problem diagnosed by the pregancy forums !!!! Thank god for this site!

Rosebay said:
It might be round ligament pain as your ligaments stretch... if you put the term into google there are some useful descriptions of the kind of pain that causes. I had lots of shooting/stabbing pains either side of the bump- along the bikini line at about 16-17 weeks but they only lasted a few seconds at a time. This week I've had longer pain- sometimes a minute or two when I have been walking for more than about 15 mins. I walk to work every morning, a 45 min walk, and some mornings it's been quite hard to keep moving. The pain feels like a tightening, muscular pain but it soon goes and it happens at exactly the same point in my journey. It's slackened off today so I hope it's passed!

If you're worried I'd talk to your midwife about it :)

+++

Oooooh I've been having exactly that! It's been really uncomfortable if I walking for a while. I didn't think it was normal, but it obviously is.

See what would I do without these boards? :D

Thanks :) That was a great help, i think that must be what it is, i got it for a short while when I was shopping yesterday aswell. But that has put my mind at ease and I am seeing my midwife 2moro, so I can ask her too. Thanks girls x

Ohhh i feel so much better now, i was gettin small pains like everyone is describing, was startin to worry, but felt stupid going to doctors as it wasnt painfull jus like a dull pain. But after goin on that site that was recomended here, i feel relieved cos as im enterin he 2nd trimesteer it sed it was more commom.

phewwwwww, puts my mind at rest ne way.

bec x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back