Little bean's definitely gone.

MissJuly10

Reaction score
Had my scan yesterday and was praying the whole time that the nurse would surprise us and say we were pregnant. Nothing. She never said a word during the scan. :(

Took lots of pics and will have results in 10 days. She's recommended we have bloods to check hormone levels and ovulation cos my cycles are "not normal". Going to book in at the docs for this week if poss to get the ball rolling as I'm on a new cycle now and I really, really don't want to wait til next one as we have no idea how long we'll be waiting. :(

Feeling so crap about TTC!! :brat:

Needed to vent. :(

x x

Hey Miss J, :hug:

Obviously you had hope of a bean being there but don't see this as a negative thing, see it as a positive that you are getting looked after by the doctors like you should have been all along.

It may be that you need a bit a help to regulate your crazy cycles but if you do it will only help you get preggers easier and quicker.

Good luck for your results..

xx

:hugs: really sorry MissJ you waited so long. Make sure your doctor doesnt mess you around like they did last time. Stay positive though hunni, I know how it feels to have crazy cycles (I could go up to 5/6 months without a period) it will happen again, we all deserve to be mummies xxxx

Really sorry hun.. Massive :hugs:.. Hope you get some answers at your doc's.. And vent all you want were here to listen x

Thanks ladies. I just feel completely useless, no idea what to do anymore. Going to just go along with the blood tests and hope they can help us. It's fab that we're finally getting somewhere, just wish it didn't take an early MC for it to happen. :(

x x

Oh hunny rant away........

Remember it's not IF it's WHEN!!!!

really sorry Hun,

hang in there, great that your getting somewhere and hope the docs can help you more going forward X

im so so sorry it wasnt the news you wanted bug bug hugs hun :hug:

Thanks ladies. Got my appointment for next week. *Sigh*

Got a plan to lose some pounds and get fit for baby no2. That should keep me busy...lol. x x

So sorry it wasn't better news hon. But great they are finally going to help you find out what going on with your cycles x x

So sorry hun that the news hasn't been better. Really hope things work out for you SOON. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back