Linespotters....

mouse9210

Reaction score
So I've got this line.....but appeared after the time - what do you think?

Obviously am going to retest in the morning, but looking for opinions on this please, thanks!!

Attachments

• photo-11.JPG
    photo-11.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 99
I see that clear as day hon! Congrats :) how many dpo are you now? X x

It's a v clear line btw - but of course looks really faint on the picture! So added an arrow to help x

Attachments

• photo-11.JPG
    photo-11.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 74
I see that clear as day hon! Congrats :) how many dpo are you now? X x

Thanks T84! I'm 19DPO!!!

But the line appeared hours after testing....? But I heard that FRERs don't give evals?

Looks good to me! Test again tomorrow, but I reckon you've got your bfp!! Xx

Thanks Naomi88!

I'm not getting excited cuz it didn't appear within ten mins - I think I took it yesterday, but I have read on the internet that you just don't get evaps on FRER....which is why I'm confused.

Everything crossed tho and maybe it was just a late developer!! lol

Fx! Let us know how you get on with the next test xx

I see it but it looks grey :-/ ive had one if those on a frer gd luck for morning xx

I did a test a few months ago and it was bfn and I went back and checked and it was bfp... But it wasn't actually positive because lines can appear after the time

I wouldn't trust it at this stage. Take one tomorrow and read it within the time

I have to agree with Jojo, I have had an evap on a frer. Try again with FMU in a day or two.

Good luck x

Thanks so much girls!

Did a Morrisons test with fmu and bfn!!! I am late for af but getting bfn - confusing! Wish af would just show up cuz I feel like I'm living in limbo land !

When I did the morrisons test this morning I thought there was a v faint line (appeared within time) but was so faint I assumed I was seeing things. It was proper squint and tilt to see it! Lol

Just had another look at it and took it apart to see better (the plastic cover was reflecting the light) and there is a line.

Could I be this unlucky to have another evap???

That must be so frustrating, have you considered going to the docs for a blood test xx

It is frustrating yeah - just feel like i want to know. :(

Can't really go to the doctors as then oh would know - I always keep it a secret so if I am pg then it's a real happy surprise!

I guess I'll have to test yet again tomorrow ?

Ok - so this is super faint but there is a line.

Attachments

• photo-11.JPG
    photo-11.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 37
Can see that clearly, was it in the correct time? x

I think so! lol

When I looked at it right afterwards I thought I could see a line, but so faint and squinty I thought I was imagining it. I thought the famous 'line eye' had struck me! And posted that it was a bfn.

Looked at it again this eve, and took the test apart to see it properly and then can see the line.

If this is an evap I am the unluckiest person ever lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back