Line Spotters Needed - Apply within

OMG!!!!!!!! Clear :bfp:

Luvie that's amazing!!!!
I'm sooooooooo pleased for you x biggest congratulations ever!!!!!!

All that loving in Greece finally did it :D
Neally fell off my chair when I looked to see who the lucky bugga was :D :yay:

Nope, no line spotters needed hun, thats is most definitely a great BFP!!! Congratulations xxx

Congratulations, those are some lovely BFP lines you have there - wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy from here on in X

:bfp::bump::bfp:

Hi All

Thanks for the lovely messages, you are all so kind xx

Olive - I'm doing ok thanks, it's still sinking in slowly. I'm just can't believe its actually happened. Except for sore boobs and back ache I feel normal, strange, I thought I would feel so different.

We did a digi last night and it said 1-2 weeks :lol:

How you doing Olive, I see you're 6 weeks?

Hi All

Thanks for the lovely messages, you are all so kind xx

Olive - I'm doing ok thanks, it's still sinking in slowly. I'm just can't believe its actually happened. Except for sore boobs and back ache I feel normal, strange, I thought I would feel so different.

We did a digi last night and it said 1-2 weeks :lol:

How you doing Olive, I see you're 6 weeks?

Congrats hun! :pompom: That's great news. It's weird because they add weeks on so I don't feel like I should be 6 weeks - infact I think my doc is a little out.

Are you going to book a GP appointment or wait?

The symptoms will slowly start to creep in!

xxxxx

Morning, I think I'm gonna wait to go to the doctor. How soon did you go? Don't they work it out from the date of your last AF, I worked it out and I think the doctor will tell me I'm 5 weeks. Is that right?

Last edited:
Morning, I think I'm gonna wait to go to the doctor. How soon did you go? Don't they work it out from the date of your last AF, I worked it out and I think the doctor will tell me I'm 5 weeks. Is that right?

Hi :) I found out on a Weds and went to the docs the following Monday. Yep, she worked it out that way. Then you arrange a booking in appointment with a mw for when you're 8 weeks.

xxxxx

Hello :wave: were you ttc for long? I am assuming this is your first yeah?

Will probably try and get an appointment for early next week. It's a nightmare trying to get an appointment at my doctors, so should start earlier rather than later. Hopefully the midwives are nicer than the doctors, fx!!

Kedi OMG congrats!!! Those lines were verrrry clear - I was all set to squint and then was all oooh BAM hehe!
Congrats, hun! xxx

Hello :wave: were you ttc for long? I am assuming this is your first yeah?

Will probably try and get an appointment for early next week. It's a nightmare trying to get an appointment at my doctors, so should start earlier rather than later. Hopefully the midwives are nicer than the doctors, fx!!

9/10 months hun and yep first!

I hope I have a nice mw too!

Let me know how you get on.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member