so confused! should i just poas???

corky

Reaction score
my period came ontime this month, but it is now on it's last day and has not been enough to ever need a pad, it's more like a pinky/browny water when i wipe with some brown discharge (sorry for tmi) but it has lasted five days, this is too much to be pregnant isn't it? but it's nothing like a normal period.. the first time i could have possibly concieved wasn't two weeks ago so is it too early to take a test? :s

Give it a few days and POAS. Never hurt to be sure :) x

Give it a few days and POAS. Never hurt to be sure :) x

i suppose.. it just seems unlikely that i could be pregnant and bled at all for five days even if it is only a tiny bit it's still been there everyday x
:roll:

Implantation bleeds can last for 5 days......................

POAS!! lol :)

:dust:

xxx

i've decided wednesday morning i will POAS!.. it's my day off and my fiance's birthday so i'm hoping it'll be a good omen. either way i'm gonna be off to the docs soon cus if i was preggers i would demand a check up having 'bled' for so long. although this time i know im not imagining it because me and Oh were able to do the deed in the MIDDLE of my so-called period and my OH looked at me and said 'what the hell where's all the mess?' lmao!!! x

Lmao!!

I'd be far too impatient to wait till weds! I've poas everyday since 4dpo lol!

Fx for a :bfp: hun x

:dust:

xxx

but i'm bleeding..ish and i refuse to believe i could possibly be preggers :/ x

My mum still had periods when she was pregnant with me! Fingers crossed for u!

bleeding has stopped, completely gone. okay so that's four days of watery browny pink sh*t no bright red blood. bit of cramping, headache and feeling randomly sick. poas on wednesday, i don't hold any hope but FX, what a birthday pressie that would be for OH :D x

I wouldn't worry too much about the bleeding if you are pg! My OH's sister still got full on periods throughout her whole pregnancy, a lot of women do :) FX for your bfp hun! xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back