Line spot please

I hardly had a line on a clear blue yesterday in fact it was barely there but I’ve just taken a first response with a faint pink line clear to me but not on camera. I don’t know what to think. My periods can be from 30-36 days and I’ve put weight on lately which always seems to make my periods funny. I’m now 37 days since period so thought a line would be dark. I have like a tender stomach and shattered and mild cramps on and off. I also have a slight pain near right ovary. Now I’m looking into ectopic etc with the line being faint. Arg this is so frustrating

Not sure if anyone can see it but I can see it but it’s still fainter than the control line

9B0CBE91-1941-4FBB-AD7E-C62CCBB00B4D.jpeg 1FF10AA4-0EBE-4C94-928A-3710EE7E4578.jpeg

I feel like I can see something too! Hopefully the start of a very early bfp! Xx

Haven’t a clue what’s going on just did a cheap test and even fainter than the first response barely visible on the photo

B16B5629-EA29-4484-9286-1075119B53A6.jpeg

Back again a month later. Anyone see a faint line, not sure of the colour but came up as soon as the pink dye had cleared up a bit off the screen so a few mins. I know I ovulated 8 days ago as I had a positive opk then ovulation cramps the next day. Only thing I have that’s different is very sore boobs to touch from 1dpo which is only usually a few days before period is due.

D3384C61-1C6A-4A13-B90C-E1CEF2421B03.jpeg

I do see a line. Hard to tell what color it is but I do hope it is a BFP for real :)

Not sure I see anything but 8dpo is very early to be testing especially with an internet cheapie.
Good luck

Arg it’s messing with my head. I’ve not tested today having a break but the frer shows a grey line before taking it so I’m not sure

it's an app on my phone called 'pregnancy test checker free' - here's the one I inverted of yours.

xx

2019-01-17 10_48_25.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back