Line spot please

louise_c

Reaction score
so hard to get a picture of this but for a few days I’ve had a very very faint line on several cheap eBay tests tests. Today I can see it more but still unsure if it’s there or just my eyes :-(

7F052C58-FBE1-4E79-93D7-EC5A8A904704.jpeg

I can see something SUPER SUPER faint, can you get your hands on a FRER and test in a couple of days with that?

I’m going to try get one tomorrow. I have slight stomach cramps and pretty tired but this is normal befor af. It’s due tomorrow I think :-( I’ve done loads of tests this week all have had a very very faint line but this one seems a bit darker tonight

I think I see a faint 2nd line. I hope it all works out for you <3

Getting a better test this morning. Be a bit of a shock if I am but still be happy.

Just took first response test very faint line so not sure what to think thought it’d be darker

295C5F76-FE17-48E5-B90E-2E47F1DC8671.jpeg

I’d be between 12 and 13 I think really not sure when I ovulated this month

Hmmmm, I would say that an FRER would pick up a darker line if AF was due tomorrow.
Hope this is it for you though x

I’d wait till after AF is due, then a line should be a proper line by then.

Took a cheap Asda test this morn pink line straight away but is it normal for the line to be so thin?

22D8BF4D-0B77-4698-9EA3-D77255147821.jpeg

I think I would expect it a bit thicker tbh. Wait till tomorrow FMU with a different test?

I’ll try another test I don’t usually get first response so may try clear blue or somethinf

I think the line should be the same thickness as the control line x

I’ll try another this line was pink and came up straight away on two tests but they were just cheap ones from Asda so possibly wrong

Good luck and I hope you get your super dark BFP!!! <3 It is hard to tell in the pictures I know I see a 2nd line but it's hard to tell because of indents,evaps, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back