line on belly, boy or girl?

Mrs P

Reaction score
Hello,
Im 37 + 6 and have only just noticed a faint line right down the middle of bump. A friend of mind said she only got a line when she was pregnant with her litlle girl, Amelia not with her 2 boys.

Can anyone relate to this, can it be used to determine the sex?
Im itching to know the sex of my bubba as it had its legs firmly crossed at 20 week scan :rotfl:

thanks
Amy xxxxxxxxxxx

i didnt have a line when pregnant with Adele, maybe because i hardly had a bump, but with colby i had a semi dark line from my belly button right down and it was a girl
so you never know hun :cheer: it could just me a myth so dont go out bying loads of pink :lol:

I have a line from under my boobs all the way down to my pubic bone, im having a girl :D

dont worry the only clothes ive bought is some cutie beige and white stuff :lol:

i never got a line with any of mine and i had 2 girls and a boy and now having another boy!!!

I didnt have a line until around week 36, got one now from the top of my bump to my pubic bone and I am having a boy x

got a vert faint one from under my belly button to pubic bon, its only just appeared and we are having a surprise..I really want to know now what we are having!! Its driving me mad but not long to go now... :cheer:

I've got a line, i read that it's pregnancy hormones that make it appear. I haven't heard that you can determine the sex, i suppose it's just how many hormones are produced throughout your pregnancy.

I had a drak line with both of mine, Girl then boy :D

I had lines with my 2 girls but haven't got one this time and i'm having a boy.

Neither have i Lyndsey, and i'm having a surprise!

I have a dark line from right under my boobs all the way to my pubic bone...im having a boy.

So I think this thread proves it doesnt mean anything, just the way the hormones show up in different women I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back