boy or girl?

Layla

Reaction score
hi guys,

Im not really sure why im posting this on here but i need to get it out and im prob going to sound really silly!

i really cant wait till i find out the sex of my baby, but in a bad obsessive way, its all i think about, i go to sleep thinking about it and wake up thinking about it, i really cant handle not knowing!

I went by the gender charts for my last 2 pregnancies and they were right, but this time i have 2 dates, my date, and the date the hosptial gave me, if i go by my date then im having a boy, if i go by there date, then im having a girl, but the annoying thing is, there date means i conceived on the 1st of may, may is the month that says girl, but its right at the beginging, so i cant really trust that either!
agghh see what i mean, im obbessing!

I have to go to hospital next week to get blood test results and have a genral check up so im going to ask them for a scan to see if they are not to busy, i very much doubt they will do it tho.

The heart beat is another one, the old wifes tale is over 150 girl, under 150 a boy, well mine has been on 150 every time!! so i still have no idea what im having.

My sister found out she is having a girl yesterday and when she told me, altho i have happy for her, i was very jealous that she knew and i didnt.

thats when i relised that im prob takeing all this to far, but i cant help r stop it, what is wrong with me?!!

sorry to moan, but i had to let all that out

xxxxx

Do you have a 20 week scan, they will tell you then if you want to know.

I really want to know aswell, am counting down the days til my scan (next Friday), but if we can't find out then we obviously aren't meant to know!! As long as it's healthy I'll be happy whatever the gender, though I am convinced I'm having a little boy.

yeah im 20 week scan is on the 2nd of september, but thats so far away! lol

Layla I can imagine how frustrated you are feeling. Me and my bf only decided to find out the sex the night before my 20 week scan and finding out has changed everything for us. It has helped me deal with the constant kicking, which was getting me down a bit, and of course it is helping us with picking names and decorating the nursery, everything feels different. The only concern I have now is that he will pop out to be a she!! What a shock that will be! :shock: The lady scanning me said though that its easier to mistake a girl for a boy but not the other way round because you can miss seeing a willy but once you have seen a willy thats that! (if you know what I mean)? :?

Anyway I think you should enjoy this time of not knowing because once you find out everything changes, as you probably already know :)

Good luck :) Oh and I'm having a boy by the way :D

Lou :)

Hey Layla, im super impatient i cant wait to find out the sex either, my sca is in bout three weeks and its ages away, its doin my head in now, wanna to come. Ive convinced myself that im havin a girl, i want a boy dont know y, but i spose if i get used to havin a girl, it wont seem as disappointing. But then i think about and think i dnt actually care wot i have a boy or a girl, as long as te little bean is healthy.
Im gettin impatient tho, cos i wanna go and buy little boy or little girl things, just hope the sex thay gie me at the hospital is right, lol.

2nd september aint that far away, only bout 4 weeks, u have ur scan on the ame day as my friend. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

bec x x

thanks guys, i dont feel so crazy now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back