NUB SHOTS! What do you ladies think, boy or girl?!

weewa13

Reaction score
Hello, ladies! I got my ultrasound at 13 weeks and 6 days last week and the tech said she thought boy, but didn't sound too sure of herself. She didn't go by the nub to guess either, she went from a top view of a potty shot, which I saw nothing. I've read about the nub theory but I've also read about that white line going through the nub. I think my baby's white line looks pretty parallel to the spine, making me think girl. But What is that bump on top of the line that is pointing up?? that is the only thing that has me thinking boy. It's been driving me crazyyy and any guesses would be awesome:) Pleaseeee if you know anything about this take a guess for me and let me know your opinions. THANK YOU:) P.S. I also have another shot that makes me think girl. I'll post both pics.

Attachments

• Baby#3-1-2.jpg
    Baby#3-1-2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Baby#3-2-2.jpg
    Baby#3-2-2.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 25
I posted this on a couple other forums and was surprised to get mostly girl guesses with only a few boy between both forums. I thought for sure everyone would say boy with that bump pointing up?? What do you think?

Also, this is set up exactly like the other forum I posted on, but it's a different website? So, i'm sorry if it happens to be the same forum I've already posted on and I didn't realize it. If so, oooooppssss ;)

Hmm i'm going with boy. There's a slight angle there.

Have you posted these on the ingender website? There's a few experts there that might be able to tell you? They were right for me.

Yes, I posted there first. I didn't get any of the experts comment on my post, but got all girl guesses except two. I was surprised by that. Now my post is on their fourth page so I haven't gotten anymore replies to it. It's like if it's not on the first page no one sees it ugh LOL! Anyway, one us tech said she was on the fence because while the line looks girly there is a bump on top of it pointing up so she leaned toward boy but said could easily be wrong. That's the most professional guess I got. Guess i'll have to wait another 2 weeks ahhhh haha.... Just wanted to get more guesses and opinions that's all. Thanks for your input, it helps:)

I say girl.... i thought the sticky up bit was the cord... i think the nub looks quite horizontal...but it's hard to tell x

Is it maybe the cord? X id guess little girl x

I say girl , and I did see your question on the sister site :)

Last edited:
Yes, I am new to this stuff and have no clue about it ha. Sorry! Thanks for your guess:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back