Boy Or Girl?? can you tell

mommytori

Reaction score
I can see that most of you have already found out the sex of your little cherubs, I however didnt(i wanted to but the hubby was dead set against it) :?

i have spent the last couple of months wondering if there was a way of telling that does not involve stupid wives tales like dangling a wedding band over your belly :talkhand:

for example.......i heard that girls hiccup more than boys?!?! :? dunno how or why but i just heard...and also if your incredibly agressive and feellike ripping everyones head off does that indicate an overload of testosterone?? :roll: i dunno

someone throw me a bone cos im really REALLY anxious to know! lol

thanks guys

aww, i feel for you, im afraid i dont knwo any ways to find out... i wanted to know too but OH didnt, then a few weeks later he told me that he wished we did find out! grr

we didnt find out either.. proudly team green :D

none of the stuff works for what sex your baby is.. its all a load of balls lol.. even the girls who found out the sex have said ooo what if its wrong! ur best off waiting lol..

i guess the only way to really know the sex is to, well, see it for yourself at the birth

:? (or not.... in some cases) :lol:

We were 100% certain DD would be a boy... and well.. :roll: We were 100% certain this would be a boy, even had a consultant obgyn give us a 90% positive scan it was a boy.. and now they are saying its a girl... :roll:

Midna.. and everyone else on here... was positive she was going to have a boy... and well we all know that its a girl now... :rotfl:

there is nothing to say you will have a boy or girl. Even the scans arn't wholly correct... not until that baby pops out can you be 100% sure.. :hug: :hug: :hug: sorry... :(

god u blabbing bout ur baby being a transvestite again.. bloody hell...

was talking to squiglet sorry.. lol...

you will get used to me.. squiglets had her amazing sex changing baby as a topic of convo for months now lol..

lisa&alex said:

you will get used to me.. squiglets had her amazing sex changing baby as a topic of convo for months now lol..

She's just jealous.. and she was dropped on her head as a baby.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lisa&alex said:

lol na i was just confused :rotfl:

its not hard to confuse me

:oops:

xox

the only real way of telling is when its born, this will be my forth and we found out with #1 (girl) and this one (another girl) but didn't with #2 & 3 who were both boys.

With the girls i always felt i was carrying boys but ith the boys i wasn't sure.

Its a gr8 feeling though going thru labour not knowing, there is a more 'excited element' to it if you understand.

I know someone who was told they were having a girl, bought EVERYTHING pink, even the car seat and buggy, well it was a boy so they had to quickly buy new stuff!

Even though i know with this one its a girl thru a blod test (chromosomes) i still wont be 100% myself till its actually born.

you aint got long to wait now hun, just enjoy waiting for the big surprise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back