Boy or Girl???

well for first trimester and 1week in second i was convinced it was a boy then some reason it switched to a girl so im convinced its a girl. either way i have stuff for both genders :)

sono said it was a girl cause she couldnt see boy bits but couldnt see nowt on the monitor

ur mad trying for another baby after your little ones just 3 months old!! omg the terrible 2s with another small baby!! ahh..i take my hat off to mums who do it!! in my book ur all crazy lol..

we both want a boy this time.. and both think it is a boy.. i will be disapointed if its a girl.. but will love it all the same.. plus give us another excuse to have another baby! :)

I would really like a boy! Partly because I'm one of three girls myself, plus my sister has two girls and also because many of my friends have boys so it would be nice for them to play together.

However, as long as he/she's healthy I don't really mind. We were going to wait and have a surprise, however Marc decided at the scan that he would quite like to find out. (I'm therefore hoping that they can't tell at the 20 week scan so that I still get to have my surprise!)

KJLorraine said:
Hi Little red! I just have to say that I love the name Evie and it's deffinatly at the top of my list of girls names!

Has she got a middle name? I think Grace goes rather well :D

Thanks kJ i love it too (even though it took us 3 weeks to name her :oops: ). her middle names are Donna Ann Lorraine, its a bit of a mouthful but its after her 3 grannys.
i love the name Grace too, in fact Gracie was one of the names we were considering for Evie. :D

Little Red that goes well together. Our surname is Lorraine so it would be Evie Lorraine or Grace Lorraine. Can't decide which sounds best!

11 weeks to go till we find out and I can't wait!

Please be a girl! :pray: :rotfl:

I'm really hijacking cos I'm not even TTC again yet! I want another boy next, I really want Austin to have a little brother. Then the baby after that would have to be a girl to come shopping with me! Then if I'm feeling really brave & have a 4th I'd like another girl!!!

Well i have 2 boys and would absolutely love a girl as i am so girly but i wouldnt love it any less if it was a boy. I am definetly not expecting it to be a girl as my husband is one of 5 brothers and they have had 10 children between them all boys!!! :shock: My chances are slim! :lol: I have a little sister though whos nearly 2 so i spoil her rotten and buy her loads of clothes and girly things. We are not sure if we wil find out yet. Can you not tell until the 20 week scan? xxx

Hi Princesskel.

On the NHS you can find out at 20 weeks (if your hospital will tell you, mine has only just started to) or you can go private to babybond etc. I think they will tell you as early as 16 weeks.

So it's seems there are a few of us wanting girls! Surely one of us will get one :dance: Lets hope we all do! :D

Were not bothered!

Id slightly prefer another girl and OH would slightly prefer a boy,

I will just be happy for a healthy little bundle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back