Light Reference Line?

Discussion in 'OPK Testing Gallery' started by Sweet_Pea, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Sweet_Pea

Sweet_Pea Well-Known Member

Hi ladies,

Just taken a clear blue OPK and I think it's a negative, however the reference line hasn't come out as dark as I was expecting from the pictures on the box. Is that normal or does it mean I did something wrong (tried for the first time yesterday and nothing at all appeared!) Don't want to record it as a negative if it's a dud. :)

Thanks... x

#1 Sweet_Pea, Jan 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
  2. Bellarina

Bellarina Well-Known Member

If there's no control line at all its a dud...how faint was it?

3. Sweet_Pea

Thanks for replying.

There was a clear line there but not as dark as it looked on the picture in the box... a lighter blue :think:

I took another test this morning and collected my sample and dipped the stick (thought it might be easier lol) and I timed it on my phone so I know I did it all right, but the line came up the same as yesterday so I'm guessing that's what it normally looks like...

It's all a bit of a science!! ☺

#3 Sweet_Pea, Jan 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  4. Bellarina

Bellarina Well-Known Member

Ye that's true lol. I always used to peed in a pot a dip the stick much easier.
    What wee are u using? I used to go to wee in morning then try and hold till afternoon and opk test then xx

5. Sweet_Pea

It was my first of day as it suggested that on the box and thought it would be the easiest time in terms of not going for 4 hours...!