Light bleeding...??

Jenni1

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
Ive had an early m/c (5 weeks),but ive only had light bleeding for 2 days (not even like normal af) and a few clots.
Will this be because I was so early or should I expect more?
Xx

Hi sweetie,

Sorry about your loss!

My earliest was at 5 weeks and that was pretty much the same as a heavy period?

We're all different though?

Did you go to EPU or your Dr's?

Maybe they can offer you a blood test or scan to confirm all has passed?

xxxxxxxxxxx

sorry for you loss hun, mine was later so can't really offer advice but didn't want to read and run xx

I'm so sorry for your loss. My pregnancy stopped around then but as it was a missed miscarriage the placenta kept growing. My bleeding started off light but after taking tablets for a medical management it got so heavy that I was nearly kept in hospital xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hi hun, ive also just suffered an early mc at 5 weeks. Ive had pretty much a normal period lasting 4 days, 2 days heavy and clotty but nothing really different. Im still getting cramping and spotting on cd10 but i think its normal after a mc for your body to get back to normal xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Im so sorry for your loss honey! I was nearly 7 weeks but I didnt have more than mild cramps back ache and bleeding with clots. Take care! Xxx

I didnt particularly want to go back to the doctors,Just because i just want it to be over and move forward.
But it sounds like I maybe should have had a bit more loss??
Will the docs still do the tests for someone at 5 weeks?
x

At 5 weeks yes they check your hcg levels and they need to get below 20 befire you should be signed off. I understand that you just want to move on but for your health you should have these levels checked as it indicates that there are no complications and that your nautral mc is complete! Take care honey!

Thanks everyone
Your support has been invaluable x
Im going to the doctors this afternoon,so,i`ll see what she says.
XxX

I don't know but just wanted to say sorry for your loss x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back