Light Bleeding with bits

SarahH

Reaction score
Help!! I am so worried - I can't get an appt with my doctor but I am so sure something is wrong.

I am waiting for results back from the doctor from blood test to check if I am pregnant or not.
Last night I was almost doubled over in pain (never get period cramps) and this morning I have am bleeding REALLY lightly but with big dark blobs through it. If I was pregnant I think I would be abut 5wks gone.

I still have the sore boobs - which are now leaking a white sticky mucus from the nipple. What should I do?

PLease help!

S. xx

Sarah,

I was told when i had an early bleed when i was 8 weeks that any continuing symptoms are good news it means you are still developing hormones. The mucus i dont know about, my breasts didn't leak til i was 19 weeks plus and even that was early comparing to some people.

If the pain gets really bad go to your local A&E and explain the situation, they may do a test there and then to confirm if you are or not. if you are then they can act on it.

Hope this is of some help to you

Good Luck
:D

Thanks for the reply Amy'mum.

I unfortunetly miss carried on Monday at what my doctor thinks was 5wks He aid it was quite common in first pregnancies. :cry:

Just have to keep trying add hopfly have better luck next time.
S. xx

Sarah,

Sending you loads of love and hugs at what must be a very tough time for you. I am sure you will get loads of support on here.

Much love

[/img]

I'm sorry to hear that Sarah....your in my thoughts with lots of love. I hope for the best with you.

Love lots
~~Kris~~

Sorry hun.

I also micarried at 5weeks with similar symptoms. I was so scared and didnt know what was going on. It happened over a long bank holiday so couldnt get to the doctors for a couple of days which made it worse.

It took nearly 3 weeks for my HGC blood count to return to negative and I was being monitored every other day for possible infection/eptopic which was quite scary.

It happens for a reason and I am sure you will agree nature taking over rather than having major problems later on.

As they say, try try and try again. I am now 11dpo and keeping fingers crossed for next week - AF or no AF, that is the question.

Thinking of you
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back