Period or Ectopic, confused newbie

mrs_hadfield

Reaction score
Hi there, I am a newbie and I am not sure if this is the right place for this, but here goes.
I maybe getting panicky for no reason, so please be kind. I haven't been feeling well sice wednesday, nausea, dizziness, hot flushe.The doc seemed to think it is a virus (friday). DH and I have been ttc#2 for a couple of months now and I was convinced I was pregnant (was going to test tomorrow) until I started to spot extremely slightly on friday, a little tiny bit of blood streaked mucus yesterday too, then nothing until today, light pink to dark red bleeding. Bleeding is only medium (normally heavy) and watery, sorry tmi but it isn't as mucusy as normal. I have cramping (painful as usual) BUT.....
I have on and off pain in the left side of my pelvis! I keep getting dizzy too, no fever though.

Should I see if it gets worse?
Please help if you can.
Thank you.

Hiya :wave: sorry hun don't know if I can help

When is your AF (Period) due?

I have irregular periods, so I have been charting cm and position, and it has served me well for 4 months now, I had EWCM on 4th, so I assumed it would be either friday or saturday just gone.

If your bleeding is bright red and watery and you have pain I would go to A&E to get it checked. Ectopic is not something you want to mess with and better safe than sorry :hug: :hug:

Maybe ring NHS Direct and see what they can advise.
I think part of the problem is when someone is ttc anything that might seem out of the nom then thoughts automatically turn to that, when in reality you could just be having an odd period and be a bit run down. Always best to get checked out though, even if it's just to put your mind at rest. Hope you'll be OK and welcome to the forum :hug:

Thank you for all your help. The pain across my lower tummy is really bad today and the pelvic pain was worse in the night. Still feel sick and dizzy. I can get period pains but this time it is bad, worse ever period pain.

hi i agree with mumtobesoon,seek medical advice,i had a scare last weekend and was having very deep probing pains in my ovary area and went to casualty,they take this kind of thing very seriously and told me they class it as a medical emergency as IF it does turn out to be ectopic it can be very dangerous,dont risk you health and please get checked over!

Thanks again! I feel sooooo much better today, a little pain this morning but nothing since. Still feel a little tired and dizzy but no nausea.

xxx

have you tried a pregnancy test to see what the result is. in a lot of cases if it is an ectopic you will get a positive pregnancy test.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I agree with what has been said already... please get checked out :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back