• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Libs

Mrs T I can see me having to lie about having a bfp for a week just to stop you crying :wink: :hug:

I have agonising back ache and I've just cried over nothing ..well almost nothing - tell you more tomorrow when dh at work :shhh:

well she didn't appear overnight :D :cheer:
I have to nip into work for an hour then I'll buy another test and see

Last night - our kitchen fitters from months ago rang. We had a massive dispute with them, they tried to charge us £250 a day labour, and after 5 days we didn't have a single unit finished. They did so little each day :roll: Took them 2 hours just to fit the extractor - not the ducting just the actual unit :shock:
Even though they are experienced kitchen fitters, they made a 100 and 1 mistakes. So my DH paid them £800 and told them that was all they were getting (found out after we could have had the whole kitchen finished for that) So months later he calls again last night and says if we don't pay up he's going to claim that we never paid them anything :shock:

We paid cash (again we KNEW them :shakehead: ) but we do have bank records showing the two withdrawals and he came to my club and had a row with DH in front of everyone, and the money paid was mentioned a few times, so we have witnesses. DH told them to go ahead, we'd go to the local paper and they'd never work locally again (some of the mistakes are still viewable in our kitchen) then he threatened to come round which is a bit daft seeing as my DH is twice his size and was a bit of a fighter before he met me. I burst out crying :shock:

omg libs that is awful, what an arsehole! (im not hormonal today!) I think you should take that further and make sure they dont do it to anyone else, people like that have names - rogue traders.

:shock: How bad is that libs?

Good Luck with testing today

:hug: :hug: :cheer:

Maybe you should contact the Citizens Advice Bureau? I'd say the cowboys were lucky to get paid at all!

Good luck with testing today :hug: :hug: :hug:

www libs heres a hug, any news yet sweetheart :hug:

Oh dear wot a terrible thing to happen i hope it all gets sorted out :hug:

p.s. good luck testing

thats terrible what an arse! The crying is a good thing though - hormonal and all that!!!

Test Test Test xxx :cheer: :cheer:

sorry..my sister went into labour and so had to go to hers to collect niece and nip out to get pressie as well as the baby wasn't sposed to come til next wednesday :roll: impatient little things.

So anyway....think I just got myself the faintest ever little bfp :? please please don't congratulate me yet .. it came up straight away and I made Josh look - he doesn't know what he was looking for and straight away pointed out the line. Now it's dried its almost invisble, although you can see the colour on the side of the test :shock: I'm shaking like a leaf, and can't wait for tomorrow morning to test with FMU

Hiya Libs,

I Have Been Following Your Story, Just Wanted To Say Good Luck I Hope This Is It For You :D

cheapies - but blue cheapies not green ones. The same as the other day - tbh I never expected to get a bfp so I didn't go and get an expensive one. I've got one left for in the morning and if I get the same again, I'll go and get an expensive one.

I've just told my Mum and she said oooooo don't go to the loo for hours and test again, when I said I wanted to wait she said I'd go buy loads and keep going :rotfl:

Now I know where I get my poas addiction from :rotfl:

She also said how lovely it would be to have one settling itself in on the same day another is coming out - she's still have 2 pregnant daughters then :hug: I love my mum :oops:

oh wow! I hope it gets darker tomorrow! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I tested with the blue ebay cheapy too. It worked for me waited 3 hours then testing again. Go on you know you want to! :dance: :dance:

Your mum sounds lovely :D

can I also add - and make myself look stupid if AF arrives :oops: I've had a touch of PMT the last few days - woke up this morning and its gone :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back