• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Libs

Me too, i will naked forest dance for you so you get that BFP, might start my labour iff too :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Just spoke to my mum - and she's decided to tell me about her babydream :D

my mum has always had a dream just before any of us find out we're pregnant and she not only dreams of a baby but ALWAYS gets the sex right too :shock:

Last Christmas she dreamt of 2 baby boys. Within weeks one sister became pregnant and she's having a boy (maybe today :D ) the other sister was pregnant within a few more weeks and although she won't tell us the sex, she always refers to her baby as he.

She got my son, my nephew and my niece right too :shock: So now she's told me that last night she dreamt of a baby girl - named one of the names we had considered - and never told anyone :shock:

She didn't want to mention it to me - in case one of my other sisters was actually the one pregnant (I begged her to tell me if she has the dream) but my dad slipped up as she told him this morning - hours before I called.

I hope she's right :D

Oooo wow sounds like she has a gift there hun. Hope shes right :pray:

I won't congratulate you although in my head I am very excited!!

oh i hope that your mum is right :pray: :pray: :pray:
When you next testing ? tomorrow's FMU ? :think:

well I would have done :oops:
but I wasted my extra test yesterday when I had only been to the loo half an hour before :doh:

so i've saved my fmu :? and DH bringing me a decent test in this afternoon and I will test then :D

to be on the safe side I'm no longer moving barrels :wink: tho that may also be because I'm a lazy cow :rotfl:

you and me both :shock:

I NEED TO KNOW - mainly so I can stop running to the loo to check for AF :rotfl:

:pray: :pray: :pray: hope you get your BFP today and that nasty AF stays away!!!!!

I'm not gonna have any nails left with all these tests and bfp's :shock:

Gonna have to check all day today!

:pray: you get your bfp today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh