lets share our funny/silly embarrasing stories

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
Ok i'll start
i posted this one a while a go in the Tri's but i thought id post it hear to
as i feel a funny thread is in need
it makes me giggle each time i recall both of the stories below
im an unusualy person recalling things that make me look silly actually make me feel happy and cheer me up :? :rotfl:

When i was working in South of France
i went out one night wearing my new white skirt it was made of thick material so i didnt see what was coming

hours into the night i was getting very peed of with the constent smurks points whispers that i was getting :shakehead: :twisted:
i just could not understand why everyone was looking at me funny :?

until someone FINALY told me. :roll:
i was wearing black knickers and thay had been showing up through the white skirt light a beacon on a hill :oops:
For HOURS everyone was looking at my knickers everytime i got up off my seat :oops:
AND NO ONE TOLD ME :shakehead: :shakehead:

Ok and this one
When i was younger on my birthday my Mam had bought me a red dress i loved it so much i put it on right there and then :D 8)
Then went out to play with my mates
the School field is across the road to my house my mates wanted to go into the school field
We usually crawled though agap in the corner of the fence.
but some one had sealed it in.
So i thought id climb over the fence :roll:
I get Up and over then find i cant get down
Because i am attatched to the fence by my dress
I was literly swinging in the wind with my knickers showing to every car driving past AND MY FREINDS :oops: :oops: :rotfl:
I was compleatly stuck legs miles of the ground dress stuck on the top of fence
My mates rolling around in Hysterics as one of my Sister's ran in to tell my Mam (laughing of course) :shakehead: :shakehead:
My Mam took one look at me and almost keeled over p*ssing her self (thanks Mam ) :shakehead: :roll: :rotfl:
When she finaly calmed down enough to help me down
I WAS NOT AMUSED :shakehead:
I can laugh about it now :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ok share yours.......

ive got so many many more i could add

oooh where do I start :lol:

Before my first day at primary school, I had been for an afternoon to get used to the school and we had gone in the swimming pool. I had been a little embarassed about changing in front of everyone, as much as a 5 year old can be about nudity, but thought oh well its just what you do at school. So on my first day, we had a PE lesson and we went to the same changing rooms to get changed. I stripped off again as I got confused about swimming kit/PE kit and everyone was pointing and laughing at me. Think that scarred me for life that one :lol:

About 6 years ago, a friend drove down to Kent for xmas from Scotland and we were in my local. In a loud pub...loud dukebox, loud chatter. We were talking about his drive down and what we hated about motorway driving. We were talking loudly as it was loud in there...as you do. Just as one track finished, in the quiet bit inbetween songs, I said...still loudly...."I hate it when they come right up your arse" My friend looked at me in horror and said "do you know what you just said?" I then realised that everyone nearby had stopped talking and turned to look at me :rotfl:

VERY FUNNY :rotfl: :rotfl:
Loved the second one i could so see myself doing that :lol:
sarah :wave:

That reminds me of a similar story my dad told me
He was once in a pub with a friend drinking beer, and my dad is getting on a bit so he was having problems with piles and beer setting them off, so his friend turned to him and said loudly over the music 'your arse is gonna get it tonight!' but of course there was a sudden pause between songs and everyone heard it
:shock:
god knows what they thought :lol:

HappyAlice said:
That reminds me of a similar story my dad told me
He was once in a pub with a friend drinking beer, and my dad is getting on a bit so he was having problems with piles and beer setting them off, so his friend turned to him and said loudly over the music 'your arse is gonna get it tonight!' but of course there was a sudden pause between songs and everyone heard it
:shock:
god knows what they thought :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

love the cute emoticons at the bottom of your post where did you find them?
Oh good luck with the weight loss resolution

sarah :wave:

:rotfl: Sarah I can just imagine you hanging off the fence by your dress, no wonder your Mam was laughing :rotfl:

I like these, GGG I bet all the men in the pub had their ears pricked up.. did you get extra attention that night :think: :rotfl:

I can't think of any right at this moment, only 1 sticks out in my mind but it's fom recent times and I think it's a little 'too' embarrassing. :lol:

:oops: Was alone in the flat and got woken up from a nap by the doorbell. Well, there's a long flight of stairs down to the front door so I stomped down, half-awake, put my hand on the door and realized I was half naked.

God knows what the poor deliveryperson thought when I half-opened the door, then slammed it shut, then ran loudly up the stairs only to come back down a minute later looking sheepish... I never explained... hope he doesn't deliver in my neck of the woods again .... :oops:

Quill said:
:oops: Was alone in the flat and got woken up from a nap by the doorbell. Well, there's a long flight of stairs down to the front door so I stomped down, half-awake, put my hand on the door and realized I was half naked.

God knows what the poor deliveryperson thought when I half-opened the door, then slammed it shut, then ran loudly up the stairs only to come back down a minute later looking sheepish... I never explained... hope he doesn't deliver in my neck of the woods again .... :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
At least you we nor FULLY starkers now that would be funny :rotfl:
im sure if he saw anything he'd have loved every minute of the eye full he got :rotfl:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noone told me to belive this but in my compleate lack of knowleadge i did

I needed something to stick the flap on my pencil case down.
So i went rummaging in the cupboards
I came across a box with cotton type fabric attached to a thin plastic layer i peeled the layer of and found it was sticky
RESULT i thought
so i stuck it on
Took it to school
And had the P*** taken out of me as some of the children noticed and with great delight told me what it was.
A SANITRY towel
I HAD NO IDEA I WAS ONLY 10 YEARS OLD ,NO ONE HAD TOLD ME
I had no sex education at all in any dimension i was compleatly clueless
I was so MAD at my mum for not a least bloody telling me about periods and the stuff you use
This followed me all the way to High school i never lived it down

SO the stupidest thing ive belived is that Sanitry pads our really good for pencil cases
I can laugh now i wasn't then oh the shame
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
aww Sarah you make me smile :rotfl: :hug: :hug:

WHY THANK YOU!!!!!!!
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

sarah :lol:

My mum has book and books full of our families funny stories and sayings. Here's a couple I remember off the top of my head...

When my sister was little back in the 70's she was sat on a bus with my mum. She turned to my mum and asked her why a woman sat near them on the bus was black. My mum said "shhhhh" and my sister said "why, doesn't she know?" :shock:

When I was little I went to my older sisters sports day. They arranged a little race for the younger siblings to take part in and I was entered. I was only about 3 or 4 and had never run a race before. We all stood at the starting line and a lady blew a whistle. All the other kids ran off and I just stood there frozen to the spot :oops: When I realised what I had to do all the other kids were long gone but rather than run to my mum embarrassed and crying I skipped all the way to the end singing while everyone watched me. I got a lollipop when I crossed the finish line :cheer: My mum has photographs of this and she has a great one of me all alone mid-skip :D I look just like Isaac :wink:

I remember one when my little sis was about 3 and picking up lots of new words. My mum or stepdad would occasionally let slip a rude word in her earshot by mistake, as you do...anyway my mum was in BHS with my sis, and it was the sales so they were queuing for ages and finally my sis loudly announced 'Mummy, I told you this shop was SH*T!' in front of a bunch of old ladies. My mum was mortified. :rotfl:

Lou - exactly the same thing happened to me on sports day when I was in reception class...except I didn't think to do what you did, so finished the race very half-heartedly and burst into tears at the end when everyone laughed at me. :oops: My mum has pics of me about 3 miles behind the rest of the kids :rotfl: :rotfl:

elaine22 said:
Lou - exactly the same thing happened to me on sports day when I was in reception class...except I didn't think to do what you did, so finished the race very half-heartedly and burst into tears at the end when everyone laughed at me. :oops: My mum has pics of me about 3 miles behind the rest of the kids :rotfl: :rotfl:

*high five*

:D

Did I kill the thread? :think:

Now THATS Embarrassing :oops:

Ok I'll tell you my story but it really is :oops: :oops: :oops:

I was sat in pub few years back drinking with my friends, sat down so didn't notice how drunk I was, anyway got home and literally stumbled across the garden, could barely see. never been like this before ever. Anyway I got in and felt like I was going to throw up, ran to the sink in the kitchen and started being sick, at same time I needed to wee desperately but couldn't stop being sick and ended up wetting myself :oops: :oops: my then hubby came in and had to clean it up cos I still couldnt move. Next thing I remember was waking up in the morning sat on couch head between my legs naked :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Ok I'll tell you my story but it really is :oops: :oops: :oops:

I was sat in pub few years back drinking with my friends, sat down so didn't notice how drunk I was, anyway got home and literally stumbled across the garden, could barely see. never been like this before ever. Anyway I got in and felt like I was going to throw up, ran to the sink in the kitchen and started being sick, at same time I needed to wee desperately but couldn't stop being sick and ended up wetting myself :oops: :oops: my then hubby came in and had to clean it up cos I still couldnt move. Next thing I remember was waking up in the morning sat on couch head between my legs naked :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Hair of the dog :shock:

on holiday in turkey in 2006, I was drunk stood up from my sunbed and stood on the suncream, the top popped off and splatted the guy sat next to me and his mrs, all in his face/mouth etc - I didn't even notice :rotfl: as i had fallen in the pool :oops:

Babylicious said:
on holiday in turkey in 2006, I was drunk stood up from my sunbed and stood on the suncream, the top popped off and splatted the guy sat next to me and his mrs, all in his face/mouth etc - I didn't even notice :rotfl: as i had fallen in the pool :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: omg that proper made me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back