There's a strange man in my garden!!!

Hazel

Reaction score
I was on the phone and could hear some banging so I went and looked out my back window and there was a man in my garden chopping down branches from a tree (the tree was behind my fence). I went and asked who he was (like you do :wink: ) and he was sent from the council to chop down the trees and was clearing the bits out my garden. I offered to open the side gate and said it would have been nice if had knocked first :roll: . Then he showed me his belly while he stood at the end of my garden on the fence :? :lol: . Silly man (wasn't bad looking :shhh: or maybe I need to get out more :lol: ).

Ooo you shoulda invited him in for a coffee and asked to see his timber...
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh just noticed this is in off topic so no talking abouthim having wood...oops just did :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldnt have been very impressed and not sure my dogs would have been either, i would have thought the council would have let you know first :think:

hennaly said:
I wouldnt have been very impressed and not sure my dogs would have been either, i would have thought the council would have let you know first :think:

It was behind my fence so they didn't need to but definitely a cheek coming in witout knocking, probably assumed everyone was out at work as was during the day. Never liked the tree anyway, had horrible purple berries/plums/damsons (?) that fell in my garden and the birds would sit on the branches and poo on the washing.

Hazel said:
Never liked the tree anyway, had horrible purple berries/plums/damsons

ooo, not horrible, yummy!!!!!!!!! mmmm... damson jam...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back