• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let the comfort eating commence

Becs

Reaction score
I do intend to do the diet plan I did on my last pregnancy as it meant I had loads more energy when I was pregnant and also got my old figure back but frankly I have been in tears all morning. Blaming it on my 5 month old not sleeping through the night yet and never having more than 4hrs sleep but I secrety know it is probably this little bean in my tummy letting me know they are there.

So... am wihipping up chicken supernoodles with a huge dolop of creme fresh then I might sneak off to bed while little one is having his lunchtime nap.

Yum- I loooove comfort food!!!

What are you all having today, I heard mention of a few roast dinners :)

I want a roast but dont have anything in to make one! im starting to get hungry and dont know what I want, think I might make a fry up yum yum

So far I have had a bowl of porridge with pear and raisins, a tuna mayo sandwich for dinner but I'm afraid it's going downhill from there as I've had 2 packets of crisps, a cheese string and 5 toffees since dinner time :oops: :oops: :oops:

Oh and I told you I wouldn't be able to stay away from 1st trimester :lol:

Hi!
Jools - glad to see you're not gone for good!
Salad and omlette for lunch - waaaay too healthy and felt sick after so had a huge handful of sweets to compensate!

Yum, yes all those sound good. Fruit and nut galaxy fell out of the fridge and into my mouth by complete accident just now. What are the chances of that?

Well being a non pregnant lady i want to say you lucky buggers get to stuff your faces and no one comments!

Im on cambridge diet so no roast dinner for me, but i have a lamb roast dinner with all the trimmings slowly cooking in the oven fir the rest of the family.

mrs_tommo22 said:
Well being a non pregnant lady i want to say you lucky buggers get to stuff your faces and no one comments!

Im on cambridge diet so no roast dinner for me, but i have a lamb roast dinner with all the trimmings slowly cooking in the oven fir the rest of the family.

*dribbles*

mrs_tommo22 said:

ummm can I have your portion then please?? Ive had my fry up, while making it stuffing cheese into my mouth :lol:

having had my breakfast morning snack both not stay down very long, now the nausea has eased off, i am rather looking forward to the roast beef dinner the OH is about to start cooking :)
managed to demolish and keep down a packet of rolos in last half hour too :D

indie78 said:
having had my breakfast morning snack both not stay down very long, now the nausea has eased off, i am rather looking forward to the roast beef dinner the OH is about to start cooking :)
managed to demolish and keep down a packet of rolos in last half hour too :D

yey :cheer: :cheer: I cant stand anything sweet unless its haribo tangtastic cherries :lol:

I'm just waiting on OH getting back and then deciding what to order in as I cannot be bothered cooking at all!!

Becs what healthy eating did you follow during your last pregnancy, cos I tihnk I need it!!

MrsBrightside said:
yey :cheer: :cheer: I cant stand anything sweet unless its haribo tangtastic cherries :lol:

I've been like that- sweet stuff had really been turning my stomach but today i was like NEED chocolate!
And it stayed down- woo-hoo!

Vicki83 said:
I'm just waiting on OH getting back and then deciding what to order in as I cannot be bothered cooking at all!!

Becs what healthy eating did you follow during your last pregnancy, cos I tihnk I need it!!

Hi Vicki,

I bought a stupendous bookcalled 'The Gentle Birth Method' it is very holistic so really take what you want from it. It gives a diet plan but I have to admit I wasn't hugely strict, I also didn't do the reflexology. The aimis to keep your body clog free - apparently the wrong foods clog you up inside and make for a more difficult birth. But it aso keeps your weight in check, keeps your energy levels high and stops your baby from becoming a huge fatty - also useful for labour. The other thing it does is goes over visualisations which i sworeby during labour. i swear my contartions were about 60% less painful due to this tecnique. I stay relaxed and so did my little one and although the pushing part was very challenging. My contactions were surprisingly managable.

Becs x

Thanks Becs, I'm gonna have a look for that book! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back