Little visitor during the night - not what you'd expect!

Josephine_Beth

Reaction score
Really just a bit of a moan and I didn’t know where to put it!

So far, well, not so calm lol Ach, not really!

This weekend has been a pain down below, I’m starting to feel junior move a little more now, especially at night, I go to sleep, and the baby decides to have a one man party! But he seems to calm down when my other halve either cuddles me or puts his hand on my tummy, ok not so much of a preggy belly but the bottom part is poking out and harder now. So my clothes are looking a little close for comfort this week :shock:

Is it me or does your tummy seems to be flat one day, the next day it’s ‘woooohooooo look I’m preggers!’ :D

I’ve been having sharp pains on my left side, bottom of my tummy, so yesterday to make sure; I just went to the hospital. All is well; Junior is sitting on part of my nerve that is causing this stabbing like pain but it makes me feel like I’ve pulled a damn muscle!

So last night, it was humid, I decided to sleep with the veranda bedroom doors open, without the shutters closed. I wake up to a crawling sensation over my neck, being asleep, I just brushed it off. Then I felt it on my arm, bigger this time, I wiped it off and jumped, it turned up again, straight after on my side, I wiped it off, screamed and had a fit like episode, My other halve was trying to hold me down, whilst I was trying to bolt for the door. I was able to wriggle free, turn the light on and a b@stard, flipping, cockroach had come in from the veranda doors! I legged it to the kitchen, jumping and screeching, I’ve never had a cockroach come into a place I lived EVER and nor do I intend to see one again. It freaked me out big time, ewk, just crawling over my bare skin!

Poor junior, whilst I was having my panic attack type thing, he must have freaked out too (I will also feel sorry for junior if he turns out to be a she lol).

So today, I still feel a little queasy, maybe still freaked out by it! But I had my other halve pull everything out of that bedroom last night, whilst I bleached the whole room, just to make sure (even though I’d done it during the day). Considering I was cleaning at 4am!

Oh my word. That must've been scary. That's one good thing about england, it's cold but hey no cockroaches.

I was awoken in the night by my husband pushing me out of bed repeatedly shouting "Get out, get out quick, the house is sinking". Obviously he was having a dream, it was so funny, once i'd got over the shock. Took me ages to get back to sleep.

Hope you sleep better tonight. Keep those doors shut!!

Oh defo going to keep those doors shut tonight!

I'm even too worried about sleeping in our room now without my fella, I know there isn't any others but it's so creepy!

I was awoken in the night by my husband pushing me out of bed repeatedly shouting "Get out, get out quick, the house is sinking". Obviously he was having a dream, it was so funny, once i'd got over the shock. Took me ages to get back to sleep.

this made me laugh my socks off!! what kind of a dream is that! :rotfl:

Apparently the house was sinking into the mud!!!! He's been taking strong painkillers as he has separated his shoulder so I've put it down to that. It really was very funny. Although I woke up hanging onto the bed with one leg and arm as he was really pushing me out and shrieking.

Think I'll take the spare room tonight!

alfie said:
Oh my word. That must've been scary. That's one good thing about england, it's cold but hey no cockroaches.

Hope you sleep better tonight. Keep those doors shut!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: seriously. Post of the day. Made me chuckle uncontrollably.

:rotfl: That made me laugh too!!

My OH woke me up the other night by rummaging around the bedroom in the middle of the night and then he was on his hands and knees looking under the bed.... I said " Jamie, what are you doing?" and in his very broad Wolverhampton accent replied "I'm just looking to see where the ducks am..."
Then he got back into bed and continued sleeping...... very strange man....

Piglet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back