• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lessons we've learnt today

sarafet said:
today i've learnt to stop wearing low cut tops in public because aiden likes to grab them and flash my boobies at every given opportunity - the old man in tesco car park nearly had a heart attack :shhh:

today, i've learned not to wear v-neck tops in public (especially church) because aiden grabs them and flashes my boobies.. today the priest got it :wall:

sarafet said:
sarafet said:
today i've learnt to stop wearing low cut tops in public because aiden likes to grab them and flash my boobies at every given opportunity - the old man in tesco car park nearly had a heart attack :shhh:

today, i've learned not to wear v-neck tops in public (especially church) because aiden grabs them and flashes my boobies.. today the priest got it :wall:

You need to invest in some polo necks :rotfl:

Today I have learnt that having cold when you cant take anything isnt fun :(

sarafet said:
sarafet said:

id like to say it gets better.....

....but it DOESNT hahahah

Bam now randomly pulls my top down and shouts really loud "BOOBIES"

:shock: :shock:

I just hope to god she doesnt do it to anyone else.. haha

lozzi said:

when babies do this i understand, but when your tipsy OH does it at your work xmas do, meaning you flash half your work colleagues, its too far! :oops:

what have i learnt today - Alice can throw the mother of all tantrums in the towels and sheets isle of our local factory shop (cheap shop). walking away makes it worse, leaving her to get on with it makes everyone stare - wrong i know, but distracting her with the toys seemed to do the trick:)

I learnt the best lesson of all today.

Don't walk seven miles in Doc Martens with no socks

My lesson today - Living with parents is a God send!

(I have a bit of a break while they take Miss Evie - and yes, I am spending it on PF!)

xx

donot blend sweet potato whilst still hot and wearing a white vest top :wall:

Today I learnt,

* To step much more carefully around DD's highchair as I slipped on some discarded banana or kiwi on the floor and dislocated my kneecap and am now on crutches, in agony and off work for the week.

Grrrrr....

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:
Today I learnt,

* To step much more carefully around DD's highchair as I slipped on some discarded banana or kiwi on the floor and dislocated my kneecap and am now on crutches, in agony and off work for the week.

Grrrrr....

Valentine Xxx

OMG Noooooooo!!

What a nightmare! OUCH!

I learnt that baby oil is fab for cleaning manky stainless steel ovens! :cheer:

And, that Fynn isnt as good a little boy as I thought he was! :shakehead:

lozzi said:
sarafet said:
sarafet said:

Brody does this but shouts BRA!!!
I have no idea how he learnt the word bra :think: :lol:

Foxxi said:
I learnt that baby oil is fab for cleaning manky stainless steel ovens! :cheer:

And, that Fynn isnt as good a little boy as I thought he was! :shakehead:

How on earth did you find that out?! :think: :lol:

jools221181 said:
lozzi said:
sarafet said:
sarafet said:

:lol: what has skinnylad been teaching your son :rotfl:

also - i've learned from this thread that i'm glad aiden can't talk yet :wink: :lol:

sarafet said:
jools221181 said:
lozzi said:
sarafet said:
sarafet said:

:lol: what has skinnylad been teaching your son :rotfl:

also - i've learned from this thread that i'm glad aiden can't talk yet :wink: :lol:

:rotfl: It wouldn't surprise me it really wouldn't :roll: :lol:

Today i have learnt never to wear a white t shirt and eat Tomato Soup :shakehead:

Today I've learned that in future, I will put the bins out in the morning.

Bin men are FIT. x

never sell anything on ebay for over £100 if you ever want to see your money again from Paypal foooking muppets, they dont realise how much i need the money

Yesterday I learned not to go for a meal with friends and kids when OH can't make it..... I had the most stressful birthday meal ever :x

Today I learned loads of new trick with my new camera. I'm addicted :oops:

Well my DH learnt a valuable lesson today while digging up our front steps to make a path - he hit the gas line and had to have emergency workers out to fix the gas leak he created - and now we are awaiting the bill :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back