• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lessons we've learnt today

I have learned that when people say they will help you, they hardly every actually do it :evil:

That my husband really gets on my nerves some times to the extent of wanting to hit him very hard with a blunt instrument.

I've learnt that someone I went to school with is a grandma at 32.

I've learned men really don't think EVER, FULL STOP. And can be pretty obnoxious to.

I've learned my 12 year old knows way too many rude jokes, bad language and has grown up fast.

I learned that sending three days very very drunk in Budapest makes for an unpleasant flight home.
I also learned that you get what you pay for and Jet2 are in the shittest airline in the world.

i have learnt that my Son has decided to never let me have another nights sleep ever
Ive learnt my life is so hectic i cant remember what day it is or what time of day

That i never learn,,,,,,,,, to put the plug in BEFORE boiling the kettle

I have learned that my mum is turning into what my gran used to be like.....

And I fear I will go the same way

kmac said:
I have learned that my mum is turning into what my gran used to be like.....

And I fear I will go the same way

:rotfl:

How to make a chocolate cake AND chilli con carni... and they both tasted pretty darn good! :D

that sleep is a rare luxury

that microwave pasta is a necessity

that clearing up is a waste of time

I have learned not to get my hopes up about something as I will keep on ending up so sad and dissapointed.

I have learnt that my husand is a very, very dirty old man and I have learnt that sex when you're 'on' is not as good as normal sex :puke:

I have also learnt that when my husband says that there is plenty of hot water left, he means there is anough to make the water tepid and that when you have completely soaped yourself up it will run out and you will have to use ice cold water to rinse yourself and your hair :evil:

I have learnt today that I can put up blinds all by myself!!! YAAAYYYYYY!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I have learnt today that Cally can pull herself around especially when Seren has been playing with small toys that are begging to be swallowed. I have also learnt that fishing out said small toys is quite difficult when Cally clamps her mouth shut.

i have learnt not to ask my OH to put a load of washing in
if i still want my whites to be white :wall:

Today I have learnt not go along with any of OH's ideas.

Putting water in the tray of Sam's baby walker so he can splash with it just creates me LOADS of work :wall:

Well today I have learned that my baby can do a fantastic impression of the girl in the Exorcist with her projectile vomiting. :|

I just learned not to demonstrate how my webcam doesn't work with msn when looking a right skanky mess.... cos it's just then that the cam decided to work for the first time EVER. :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back