Bad day for me today

Tan

Reaction score
You know when you wake up and you just want to cry as you know its going to be a bad day? Well I did that today.

Got up, kids ready and off to Nanny's. Went to docs, waited for ages.
Left docs and was the filling in a three car sandwich with a van up my bum and a Vauxhall vectra in front. I only drive a Fiat Uno and I was well and truly squished. I just sat there and cried! then when I did get out there was loads of traffic cause it happened on a railway bridge and we were holding everyone up and evryone was staring and I felt like a right muppet!

Luckily it wasn't my fault and all were insured etc but I spent loads of money on my car last year just to keep us going for another year or so and now its going to be written off and i'll get crap money for it and won't be able to afford another one.

So so so annoyed. Have got whiplash too and had the pleasure of waiting 2 hours at the hospital for them to tell me what I already knew.

Only bonus is that any other day I would have had Isabelle with me and luckily she wasn't today.

Oh, and also I get a brand spanking new Punto as a courtesy car tonight :wink:

Fingers crossed that nothing else goes wrong :pray:

Tan x

oh no tan, are you ok? you poor thing i bet you were so upset :hug: :hug: :hug:

OMG :shock: Hope you are ok other than whiplash - put your feet up :hug:

Oh no hun. Glad you're ok apart from the whiplash. So horrid when these things happen :hug:

A S a yh j;/hnfvjm mg bnufv b vf hngb fbv nm m 16lg5yv6 i988
(that in English means - Im so sorry to hear about your crash, sending you a big hug from Jamie)!!!!!!

oh Tan, glad you're ok though.
send you a big :hug: :hug: & remember....tomorrows another day!!!

aww hun :hug: :hug: hope you're whiplash subsides soon and tomorrow is a better day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back