Less movement?!

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
For the past 2 days, little man's been quite quiet! I get the occasional poke or foot in rib but that's it, it's not constant movement! For the past week I've been counting movement to make sure he's doing his 10 and normally it's about 15-20 but since yesterday I've only felt him a handful of times. I got my Doppler out just now to make sure he's ok and I picked up his heartbeat almost straight away and he kicked once while it was on!
Do you think he's just having a lazy couple of days! I have been working alot lately so was wondering if that might make him quieter?
I don't want to phone the midwife just yet as I know their check his heartbeat and I've already done this and it's fine!!

I am sure he will be fine..and must be being lazy..:) I have noticed that if I exert myself more or do not take rest then the baby gets quieter for 1-2 days..but then it has just happened twice..lets wait for other girls to share their experience as well..

mine has quiet days but usually i have one day quiet then next day it perks up again just ring mw if your worried it may be having a growth spurt

My baby is definitely a lot quieter these days, made me worried at first but as long as I feel at least 10 movemnts I feel reassured. The position of the baby might also mean you feel any movements less.

yep Oliver has he lazy days too ... today been one of them at 10am he was in the boxing ring lol for a hour and since then just the odd roll and jab. He will prob pick up when i goto bed :) If in doubt check it out xxx

i would say its pretty normal i get this all the time days where he is really active and other days when he isnt and i always panick and end up in hospital getting checked out but as long as he moves i think thats the main thing. :) plus side you have a doppler to check i dont i really should have invested in one bit to late now lol

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Since ive posted this, he's become alot more active! Ive been led in bed watching him move so i'm happy now! Thanks for the help though x x

Thanks guys! Since ive posted this, he's become alot more active! Ive been led in bed watching him move so i'm happy now! Thanks for the help though x x
its always good when they move makes you feel alot better

I was quite worried cos normally when he kicks or moves, it's for at least 20-30mins non stop and i can sit there watching my bump move but the last 2 days it's been litterally a kick or prod and thats it! I'm happy he's back to making my bump move! It's prob cos i've got my lappy on him though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back