Movement question and fragrance oil

Rosieroo

Reaction score
I have been making bath bombs the past few days. Yesterday I was making some particularly smelly Sea Breeze ones in the kitchen and the back door was closed. After a while I noticed that I felt quite lightheaded. Since then I haven't felt a lot of movement from the baby, but she previously felt like she was doing the Mexican Wave/star jumps. Could it just be a coincidence?

Have you ladies been feeling less movement? I've felt a little bit, but not nearly as much as I have been.

Hiya Rosie

I have days when my little one hardly moves and other days where he/she appears to be on a marathon. It does say on lots of websites that they move the most up until week 30 weeks then calm down. (although some days i dispute this !!) Give it a couple of days and Im sure you will be getting kicked again 24/7.

Ragna xxx

Thanks Ragna, got all paranoid that I'd gotten her high on solvents or something and I'd caused her brain damage. :roll: Someone tell me when I made the transition from a normal human being to a paranoid wreck!

rosieroo said:
Thanks Ragna, got all paranoid that I'd gotten her high on solvents or something and I'd caused her brain damage. :roll: Someone tell me when I made the transition from a normal human being to a paranoid wreck!

Hi,

about 29 weeks and 4 days ago hun like the rest of us!! :lol: I've never been so ridiculously paranoid! Hope it goes away again just as quickly...

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back